Meera: To not perform intimacy in public.

He sighed.

Vergil: At least you remember.

Meera: But Alpha, I too wish to spend the day with you. But you and Topaz left before I woke up.

Vergil put her down with a sigh.

Vergil: It was your fault for drinking too much after I gave you mine.

Meera: Sorry Alpha, it was just delicious.

Vergil: I see, next time. If you so desire to drink, you should improve your tolerance through either lesser amounts, or of lesser alcohol level.

While the two were arguing a one-sided arguement. Deonora, who was watching them interact alongside Lilith, could only sweat drop at his lack of response to the powerful Demonic Energy of Dragonia.

Deonora: It is rather curious to see it in person, with one such man having the ability to resist your Demonic Energy Lilith.

Lilith: I know, though he did explain it to me. He said it's his own brand of Demonic Energy protecting him and those he is around with. Although, he also said that the effect is stronger if he actively poured it on a person. Hence why Sasha isn't turned into a Dark Priestess. Which is annoying due to one of said Dark Priestesses arrived last night, informing me of The Fallen's plan to turn Sasha into one of her followers.

Deonora: I see, that's why you left last night. And here I was, left alone in the dark, expecting a night of drinking of two old friends.

Lilith giggled at her friend's faked disappointment.

Lilith: We can still catch up you know? Then there's also the crystal balls.

Deonora huffed.

Deonora: While it is convenient, I prefer a face to face interaction, than behind glass.

Lilith: My, it makes me wonder which one of us is older with how you speak. Although, speaking of age. I was honestly expecting you to finally have a husband.

Deonora slightly deflated.

Deonora: Please don't remind me. With my status as Queen, many are afraid to even be around my presence. Let alone try to get close to me. That's why I registered myself as an incognito guide in the Tourism Industry.

A mischievous smile appeared on Lilith's face.

Lilith: And risk scaring yet another potential Husband if you told then of your true status?

A puff of smoke escaped Deonora's nose as she huffed in annoyance, much to the enjoyment of Lilith.

Lilith: But, I do have one in mind~.

Deonora raised her brow at Lilith, who only nodded to the side where Vergil is still lecturing Meera.

Deonora's eyes widened in realization.

Deonora: Surely you jest! Not only he doesn't seem to like having relationships, he's particularly cold towards to those of royalty. Have you seen the slight annoyance in his gaze when we first met? Not to mention the fact that when he's speaking to you, it's almost as if he'd rather be somewhere else?

Lilith: Yes, I've noticed it. But, it doesn't mean you couldn't try? Look at him, he's putting up with a Werewolf of all things. Not to mention the fact that he's tolerating the Mamono trying to grab his attention.

Deonora's eyes soften.

Deonora: I suppose you are correct, but still. It make me wonder, what happened to him to have a vendetta against royalty.