Suu and Papi On the Loose!!

Comenzar desde el principio

Just then A Heel into the Frame, and the person stopped them!

???: "Stop! I'll handle this from here!"

Later you were trying to Find Papi and Suu where you found them by A River, and you quickly got in front of them pretty Much Pissed!

Y/n: "PAPI! SUU! YOU BOTH GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

Papi: "AH! BOSS! Boss, I Just wanted to protect Suu, and-"

Y/n: "I understand that Papi but she can be An Illegal Alien and can even hurt people!"

Papi: "NO! YOU'RE STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!!!"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Papi: "Boss, I may not know that Much, Like Much at all, but I know for A Fact that Suu is perfectly Harmless and she would never hurt anyone! She's Kind and Gentle, and Very, Very Nice!"

Suu: :)

Y/n: "But she attacked People."

Suu: :(

Papi: "Y/n, Please believe me! She's A Really good person!"

Y/n: "Ugh, I don't know..."

???: "Hey Papi!!"

Just then several Kids ran up to the Three of you, and they started greeting Papi!

Boy: "Hey, Papi is that You're Boss! I knew you told us he Was Y/n 10 But I would never Believe you!"

Girl: "Wow, he's so cool!"

Boy 2: "Can He and your new slime Friend Play too?"

Y/n: "W-Wait how do you know Papi?"

Girl 2: "We hang out with her almost every day by the River, so we can Play games!"

Y/n: "So, You've been sneaking out Papi?"

Papi: "Oh, Hehehehe, I mean... Maybe... Well... Look is that Suu, drinking out of the river!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

 Suu was Drinking some Water, out of the river, and she started becoming Far More Bustier, and Thicc and Papi began to Play with her, as so did the Kids!

Y/n: 'Wow, Suu really is Popular already!'

Just then Suu Grabbed two of the Boys and Began shoving them into her Boobs causing some nosebleeds!

Y/n: 'Yeah, That explains it.'

Skurd: "How dare those Brats! It should be my Face in there!"

Y/n: "Stop it Skurd!"

Skurd: "But she's Beautiful, And A Slime! We deserve to be together!'

Y/n: "Ugh..."

Girl: "Water Fight!"

The Girl grabbed A Supersoaker and Began to squirt it all over Papi and Suu, and Suu began blasting water at the girl, and it all the kids turned it into A Water fight!

Y/n: "Oh You Absolute fools. This is A Water fight, This is A Water War!"

SLAP!

Waterhazard Y/n: "Waterhazard!!"