Black and white: the final 2

Arthur POV

I woke up in the morning and I saw the love of my life beside me and we were naked after our fun night and she still looks pure under the morning sun and her under the sheets mesmerized me and lit up my dark world ever since I met her.

Arthur(mind): I want to be with her for a lifetime.

End

Mariya began to wake up and even began to blush as she saw herself and Arthur naked but Arthur is already in his underwear.

Mariya: SO we finally did it huh?

Arthur: SO you have been always thinking about this huh?

Mariya: Wha-

I mean...

Arthur: Well?

Mariya: well-

Arthur x Mariya:

Arthur: No need to say

Arthur: No need to say... I was also waiting for this chance.

Later

Arthur went out of his room along with Mariya and they were surprised by Jeremy with his eye-bagged eyes and is not happy.

Jeremy: SO sister, how was the night of pleasure??

Mariya just went red so did Arthur and Jeremy is a bit happy and you could have seen his face of thinking finally having a niece.

Jeremy: When is the Wedding guys?

Arthur: After the battle.

Mariya is shocked at his boldness and even is now planning for life ahead.

Jason: finally wanting to take her for marriage huh?

Arthur: Yeah, I now know what I fight for and what I live for and purpose... I don't live to fight for everyone, but for the life of everyone for the generations, From this battle that I and Mariya will be having, we will be fighting for the later generations.