The black swan and the sword saint: One

Mariya POV

It's been three days since Arthur has died in my arms, I can't forget Arthur's dying face which made me cry a lot at night and cry to sleep. I can't live with the most painful regret i have right now, even though Arthur already forgave me, I can't forgive myself for being one of the reasons that Arthur is dead. For this... I cant smile at all...

End POV

Mariya woke up from her slumber the next morning, she saw herself sleeping to where Arthur herself slept in their mansion. Mariya is in his room as part of the coping mechanism she hasn't got out of that room for three days straight only given her food and some books she wants to read. Mariya is in mourning for her lover's death. 

Mariya(mind): I will continue to carry your power within me, but one word bothered me for a while ago.

Flashback:

Arthur: Lunox

Present

Mariya: I must look into this one.

While looking at Arthur's journal and knowledge scrolls, Mariya is amazed by Arthur's knowledge in magic and theories which he made on his own.

Mariya(mind): Even as his girlfriend, I still can't believe he made this, wait this was for me??

Mariya saw the scrolls and read all of them and tried some of the techniques that Arthur wrote. 

Mariya(mind): I have never been so curious my whole life... but this one is interesting to me...

Mariya read all of the scrolls that Arthur gave her and began to study his scrolls and after three days she finally went out of her room which shocked her maids of her finally getting out.

???: MISS MARIYA!

???: What do you need young mistress?

Mariya: can I get a haircut... maybe?

???: Ok young miss this way...

After some time her hair is now a bob-cut style and her hair is white with black tips.

Jeremy is still mad at Mariya for being an idiot and that she made a big mistake that cost Arthur's life, he felt like he lost his big brother.

Jeremy(mind): I'll forgive you sister but not now.

Mariya is still trying to get Jeremy back to her and more but she did not know he has already forgiven her a long time ago but was still devastated by the fact that Arthur is dead, of him as a big brother.

Mariya is now going back to the Royal Academy and she thought that she will be despised and hated by the people there.

But also due to her isolating herself in her room the king himself released a edict that Mariya is not at fault here, she is just manipulated by magic and she was too weak to resist it since she is from a fierce battle and was taken away by chance.

Mariya went inside and she was met with concerns from her friends and students there.

???: It's not your fault lady Rahgas.

Mariya: Eh?

Mina: Yeah You are also human, so are we, we all make mistakes no matter how big-

Mariya: BUT THAT MISTAKE KILLED MY LOVER!!

Josh: I heard from Jeremy, That was his choice he even told you to not blame yourself for what happened to him because that's how he loves you that he gave up his life just for you to live.

Mariya: 

Why why???? Why did you leave me??? ARTHUR!!

All of her friends took her in a group hug and Jeremy to Mariya's surprise joined them.

Jeremy: I know this is hard to swallow but knowing Arthur, he will not like you doing this to yourself so please sister live ...

later after all that Mariya went to her office as she is still the student council president.

She received the same forgiving atmosphere and all worked the same.

Mariya POV

I glanced outside where I can see the destruction made by Arthur and Judas, I can remember everything and it felt like in that concentrated mana zone on that battlefield. Arthur is mysteriously encased in a crystal and they said there is no life detected from him and he really is dead but why did his magic react? Is it that his magic has a mind of his own?

End

Mariya has received a ring tone on her communicator on her table and she answered it.

???: HI SISTER!!!

Mariya: AAAAAHHHH FFFFFFF

???: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STILL LOOK SO TENSE THERE SIS!!!

Mariya: Are you serious there Annika?

Annika: Well I thought about cheering you up there since you are the most affected by Arthur's death. So wanna hang out later?

Mariya: Well that will be good.

Jeremy: Nee-san, I got the announcement...

Mariya: What is it?

Annika: Might be the Royals game

Mariya: Oh that eheheheheh, So Annika.

Annika: I am thinking the same Mariya.. it is three and two hahahaha.

Mariya: Yep.

Mariya Is now going back to class but she was blocked by some Royal boys 

???: Hoo? What do we have here?? Student president!

???: I heard that she became the enemy of that Arthur brat... yet he died ahahahahah he might be-

Mariya: Get back to class or I will personally make you suffer

???: OOhhh A Spunk we have here how about we do some-

As the royal grabbed her shoulder but was met with a palm punch in the face and make him stumble and Mariya then pointed her sword on his head making him shake in fear.

Mariya: Go back to your quarters and there I will decide your punishment. And you will not like it..

???: WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

???: yes she can

???: The sword saint!

Jeremy: Everyone here is recovering from a death of a certain someone. and you take this as an advantage. You tried to force my sister, If I was Arthur, then you are dead.

???: HAH

Mariya: Shut up before I make you.

The royals saw a flickering image of Mariya's dark side and Arthur beside her and they ran

Jeremy: Are you ok there? Sis?

Mariya: Thanks for the backup there Jeremy.

They went to their respective classrooms and they attended the class.

end