Keane and Kuro Vs Arthur.

We see Kuro who is manipulating her blades in the air and she threw them on the charging Arthur, Arthur deflected all the blades and went for Keane without warning even Kean didn't predict his movements which never happened before, then Arthur was about to strike Keane when Kuro went in with her blades while Arthur jumped high and flip and landed on a tree pole.

The audience was hyped about the first battle in the show, some elites even see in awe on Arthurs skill. Then Arthur charged again and attacked like a professional fighter he is and he had difficulties predicting the trajectory of the blade, and also had to outsmart Keane and her insight skill, Kuro tries to manipulate one of the flying blades to hit Arthur's side and Keane tries to charge at him.

Keane: HEHE TRY AND DODGE THIS!!!

Then Keane tried to slash Arthur but he blocked it along with Kuro's blade that was about to slice his shoulder. Arthur begins to become serious and his hair covered his eyes and his eyes start to glow neon blue which made Kuro and Keane Back away and shiver by the aura he released. 

He said "mana drive"

Mana Drive:

It is a super-advanced technique that allows the fighter mage to circulate his mana throughout his body. The mana flows from his mana core to his whole body and back to the mana core, it increases speed, power, and senses, and also the mana output on the released attack. however the drawback can only be felt when you are only a beginner, when you first achieved mana drive, you will feel a sharp pain in your core or the chest to your stomach. Mastering this is difficult even for the seniors and elders. It can be activated through your mixture of mana passage insight and mana focus and concentrated breathing.

Arthur began to have marks on his arms and his whole body. He then attacked them at the speed of sound,  which Kuro barely blocked and broke one of her blades he then saw markings on Arthurs's face indicates that he is already at his peak strength. Meanwhile, in the audience area, they saw Arthur's speed and were surprised by his burst of speed, some of the elite seniors are amazed by Arthur's power display, while the first years are jealous and questioning how he did that. 

Elite 1st yr (1): HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT????

(2): YEAH!!!!

The instructor was amazed that used an advanced magic skill despite just starting his first year.

He then explained to the class what he thought he did which amazed the seniors while making the first years wanting to learn it but he told them that they have to go back to basics for him to teach that, he also warned them about the drawback that could kill them when they did not master the basics.