Arthur vs Mariya( Her new light and resolve) Arthur x Mariya

Arthur is now ready to go all out, however, he was instructed not to use his black mana for a while, because his magic is still in the process of evolving. His hair is now covering his eyes and he went to the arena with his head down slightly. Mariya also went to the arena, they are now releasing aura which made the audience go hype. They charged at an insane speed and Arthur did a quick draw in his sword upwards, Mariya barely dodged it and she saw this:

Arthur is now on the loose and began to precisely attack her with nothing to pull back he wielded his sword like he is in the war when he was the Ace

Arthur is now on the loose and began to precisely attack her with nothing to pull back he wielded his sword like he is in the war when he was the Ace. He released a spell that made Mariya not react in time, she flew to the wall. The audience is shocked at Arthur's movements and his fighting style, The announcer is too shocked to see the "Prodigy of light" being beaten like nothing.

Arthur: I know you are distracted right now, was it because of that Jake bastard?

Mariya widened her eyes in rage and shouted:

Mariya: WHAT DO YOU KNOW?????? I AM ENGAGED TO HIM!!!!! AND YET MY FAMILY JUST AGREED TO HIS FAMILY EVEN I TOLD THEM NOT TO!!!!!!!!! I just........ WANT TO BE HAPPY!!!!

Jake's family just looked at her like she is a pawn to their powerful family. And Mariya just stood up with her sword in her hand. 

Mariya: THEY ARE CONSTANTLY USING MY MAGIC TO HEAL THEM!!!!!!! AND THAT BASTARD, JUST SWOOPED IN MY LIFE LIKE I AM TRASH!!!!!

Arthur just stood there with eyes widened and said.

Arthur: So are you gonna let them put you down forever?

Mariya: wha-

Arthur: Are not gonna stand up for yourself?

Meanwhile, Her family is in shock at what is Arthur is trying to do, her friends are now relieved about finally Mariya is balling out her feelings.

Mariya is now attacking Arthur with insane speeds and Arthur is still parrying her attacks, then he released his sword technique: " lunar strike" where he speeds up momentarily and slashes the target twice.