Mariya's awakening as a Demi Goddess

Meanwhile:

Jeremy is now fighting with Zen at his full strength and And Zen is now adjusting to the fight and he is laughing.

Zen: YES!!! SHOW ME THAT POWER YOU BRATS HAVE!!! I HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED THESE KINDS OF MAGIC LEVELS THAT CAN NOW COUNTER A DEVIL LIKE ME WHO IS MERELY AT THE LEVEL OF THE THREE DRAK PRINCES!!!! SO NOW, SHOW ALL OF YOUR POWER AND BECOME THE SACRIFICE FOR THE NEW GODDESS OF CHAOS!!!

Annika: You sadistic fuck.

Zen: what's wrong? Don't you wanna know where Arthur comes from???

All: What?

Zen: Do you wanna know? ARTHUR'S REAL NAME IS NOT ARTHUR NICHOLAS, BUT ARTHUR PENDRAGON THE FOURTH PRINCE AND THE HEIR TO THE THRONE OF ESTONIA GASTANIA!!!! NOW WITH THE LOOK OF YOUR FACES YOU REALLY DON'T NOW HIM AT ALL!!! AAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. NOW DIE!!!!

???: NOW WHO DECIDES ON THEM BEING SACRIFICED?

Mariya: HAAAHHH!!!!!

Zen was burned by chaos light magic, There is only one meaning of this

.

.

.

.

.

Mariya has now awakened her new Lunox powers. 

Both two sets shall unite as magic into one person, one shall ascend from humanity. True to that blessed mage who has a strong soul who can hold the burden of being in the middle of the two sets. one shall prevail as the next Lunox, with her lover who was born in darkness, shall be the aid of the goddess. Lunox

Jeremy and his friends are happy to see her again but Mariya is not Mariya. Her hair is white as snow on the left side, her right side is pitch black. And her hair drew back to its original length.

Mariya/???: From this day on, I shall continue to bring balance to the world and bring everyone to comfort.

Zen: No... Why is she still having the light magic???? WHY DID SHE HAVE HER LGHT MAGIC!!????

Black and White (Twilight prophecies)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara