Volume 2: Civil war pt2: The start.

All of the followers set out and get into their positions while Arthur is watching from the tower however someone spotted him as the arrow missed him and Arthur is not flinching.

???: OI WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????

???: ARE YOU SIDES WITH THE DEMON???

???: Whoa such a ruckus we just got out.

???: Seventh servant SOMEI!

Arthur: So they replaced new ones huh?

???: No, that voice.

???: that voice... IS ARTHUR!!!!???

Arthur: Somei-Kun, What do you think of magic?

Somei: it is a power of reflection and freedom.

Arthur: you really get it huh?

Somei: Yeah.

Somei then killed all of the knights around them in a flash.

Arthur: it's hard to act huh?

Somei:  Yep very hard the church has a stick up their ass.

???: WHY SOMEI!!!

Somei: you know damn well I don't want to be part of this terrorist group.

Judas: HOW DARE YOU-

Seraph just dive-bombed some of the knights.

Gin: SERAPH!?

Seraph: I don't want your false beliefs to control the kingdom.

Meanwhile

Alea is seen walking into the palace and the knights saw her and attacked her but Alea flashed in and killed them with only a dagger

Michael I sitting in his father's throne and sits like a true king of the Faulus kingdom.

Michael:

So this is what father felt when he sat on this throne, pretty uncomfortable if you ask me, however, sooner or later my father will give me this throne, and I shall protect it as I protect my family and this kingdom

Michael walked down from the thrown area and began to fight and kill all of them.

Flashback

Arthur: What is it you desire with this sword?

Back to the present.

Michael: I want to protect everyone that I love and protect my people as the king.

later the hall outside the room got blown with wind slashes and the Kids of the King are smirking as they are approaching the traitors and they get to a one-sided massacre.

Later:

Alea: Great, we just turned this room into a mess.

Michael: uhhhhhh father will be angry hehe

Alea: DON'T HOOK YOURSELF OUT OF THIS MESS YOU NARCISSISTIC FUCK! 

Michael: SAME GOES TO YOU SHORTY!

Alea: WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY YOU HANDSOME IDIOT!?

Michael: I take that as a compliment

Alea: Shall I tell Miriam Veloso?

Michael: WHAT PLEASE NOT NOW!!!

Mariya:

Mariya is still in the open area on the plaza when Jeremy finally arrived with bloodied hands.

Mariya: So you arrived huh Jeremy.

Jeremy: It takes more than an army to take me down, same goes for you sister, as we have the same blood that we don't back down on a fight. 

Jeremy took a stance and Mariya just drew her sword and clashed their swords causing a big impact, destroying the plaza.

Scene change:

Arthur and the second servant, Sonia are fighting on the roof. They fought and swing their swords with precision, however;

Sonia: How is he evading all of my fast slashes and even parrying it?

Arthur: Holy magic huh?

Sonia: Huh?

Arthur: Even I know how is it to be hit by one of the Holy light slashes, it burns, it burns and can leave a scar and can also delete its enemies in one slash, and also destroy mana core, and too fast even I can't see it so I just anticipate where it will hit. And it is the same as Dark magic.

Sonia: Are you looking down on me you demon-

Arthur is already in front of her with a blade almost touching her neck threatening her to be killed like the other servants.

Arthur: I can't stand everyone calling me a demon... I just can't it hurts to try to not be angry after all I have done for this kingdom.

Arthur has tears in his eye which shocked Sonia and now doubting whether if he is a demon however he showed pure sadness and is most human around here.

Sonia(mind): This guy, he doesn't want to fight from the beginning? then why is he fighting so much? Is it that we-

Arthur: I will not finish this battle, because there is something I want to fight on.

Arthur saw a big explosion in the plaza area and saw Jeremy up in the sky and Mariya charging upwards

Back to Jeremy:

Jeremy(mind): As expected, My sister is too strong even for me her brother! However, what is this new power?

Mariya is shown having an ominous aura that made Jeremy shake a bit. 

Jeremy(mind): Is she-

Flashback:

Arthur: the only way to awaken black mana is, through despair and all of the negative emotions combine and overflows, in that way, you mana will turn black.

Mariya:

I will bring you down little brother