Mariya's "normal" days

Mariya: OH SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!!

Alea: EEEEEHHH!!!!

Annika: Never thought after a day of returning to this kingdom, NOW START THE CHAOS!!!!!

The trio then runs around playing the golden artifact, where they do anything to get the gold from the one who held it, they will use the streets to play around the whole kingdom as the playground.

Mariya is running through the capital with the gold bar attached to her hip in a chain.

Mariya(mind): this should be easy.

Mariya: WHEN USNG MAGIC MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS HURT!!!!!

All: ALL RIGHT!

Mariya: ALRIGHT USE VERY MINIMAL!!! AND THIS WILL BE STAMINA TRAINING FOR ALL OF US!!!

All: OK!!!

Mariya is running leaving winds on her way and the citizens are looking at them like what are they doing?

Annika: I SHALL HAVE THAT GOLD MARIYA!!!

Mariya: hoh?

Mariya is dodging Annika's attacks and somehow Jeremy is now in front of her and they are engaged in a hand to hand combat. Jeremy fired some fury of kicks and punches and kicks and Mariya parried them as she has no open for dodging.

Mariya: Ahhh Jeremy you're now getting better without a sword.

Mariya's roundhouse kicked but Jeremy dodged and parried it.

Jeremy: I am not the same little brother now sister!

Mariya continues to fight and dodge Jeremy and his friends and Mariya used magic in her hands and dashed to Jeremy's back and punched him downwards and Jeremy used the impact to roll and flip backward.

Jeremy: DAMN!!! 

Annika: HEYOOOOOOO!!!!!

Annika engaged in sword fights.

Later.

Her Annika won the game but the streets are in chaos because they were watching them play and they had fun watching them.

Mariya: that was fun.

Annika: Tell me about it.

Noelle: Waaahhhh!!! I never stood a chance against Cecilia!

Cecilia: ehehehehh...

Jeremy: I kinda, question my existence now...

Gilbert: Me too bro.

John: I WANT SOME SMOOTHIE!!!!

Mariya: So in the commonplace?

Charles: it's been a while since I ate there.

Mariya: Yep It's been a while-

Mariya saw some thugs in front of the commonplace cafe and is about to mug them and they attempt to kidnap the kids Jeremy then went in and slammed his fist to the guy who is holding the kids and his punch cracked a couple of his ribs and he flew away due to the force of the punch.

Mariya: CHLOE! are you ok??

Chloe: I'm ok!

Jude: Damn that kid packs a punch!

Mariya: ehheheeheh well he fights opponents like two times his size, I mean, look at that.

Thug1: RAAAAHHHH!!!

Mariya then turn her right foot as she parried the thug's hand opening an opportunity to strike in his gut with her palm and kicking the thug away.