I spotted Carl, I pulled Kelly back, because she hasn't noticed him yet.

"there go Carl" I whispered. She looked around and her eyes glistened, "I'a bout to get on his neck!" she yelled, pulling away and walking over there. He was like 3 niggas deep and they all were cold except for his big, fat ugly ass.

"hey Carl" Kelly grinned evily. He nodded his head, slowly as he turned and watched me approach him, "wassup?"

"no, fuck you. I'm about to get on yo neck. ONE, why the fuck were you guys betting on Valerie ANYWAY?! that's fucking petty, and TWO, I should beat yo ass for calling me and my sister out of our names, wassup with that?" she said. The guys he was with was cracking up.

"damn, how you just gone put him on blast?" one of them said.

"because...," Kelly caught her self, "shut up, I don't know you and you don't know what's going on, anyways, Carl, back to you"

Carl smiled, trying to hide his embarrassment, "when did I call y'all out y'all name?" he asked, playing dumb.

Me and Kelly sucked our teeth.

"Carl, don't fucking play, you called Kelly a hoe and me a hoe too. Just because I didn't fuck you" I said, stepping forward.

"ohh," he said, acting like he remembers, "my bad, we cool now right?"

Kelly waved her hands at him, "fuck naw, you and him was showing out for no reason, he had us fucked up. You could have at least tried to stop him from doing us like that" she snapped.

"I did, I told him not to do ya'll like that but he said 'fuck them hoes'" he lied. Kelly rolled her eyes and laughed, trying to calm her self down.

"let me go before I beat some ass, come on" she pulled on me. We went to order and got our things. Before I walked out of the restaurant, behind Kelly, Carl called me, "Ay, Val."

I turned around, standing half-way inside and half-way out.

"bro said you cold" he said pointing at the light-skin guy next to him. I smiled and waved them off.

***

We pulled up to the colossal, glowing mansion. And when I stepped inside, foam/bubbles covered the whole room, light colors danced around the room and it looked beautiful. This party was crunk as fuck. There were people dancing, groupies twerking and shit. A stripper pole and a stage, cash flying on stage. Aw, shit. Dani and Kelly disappeared leaving me alone. I walked straight to the bar to get something to drink and I felt warm hands turning me around. I turned and saw it was Chris. Fuck! What the fuck?!

"Chris..." I whispered, trying to get out of his hug he pulled me in.

"you lookin good guh, is you a good guh?" he rapped, his voice slurry. Damn, he was drunk. I pulled away from him.

"you be fakin!" he yelled, pushing me, making me stumble backwards. I caught my balance. Oh hell nah. This nigga!

"how?!" I yelled in a whisper. He sucked his teeth, "baby, do you know who I am? Chris Brown my nigga, you better act right lil nigga" he mumbled, walking away. I rolled my eyes, and...? I got myself into some deep shit.

I found Michael, danced and drunk with him. We had mad fun, but I was scared Chris' drunkenness might get us caught up because he's definitely all in his feelings.

Me and Ty headed to the studio, it was 4 at night, I was tired as fuck, it was just us 2, alone. I was resting on the studio sofa, listening to music on my iPhone as Ty rapped inside the booth.

I got up and stretched as Michael walked out the booth, "hand me that water" he said, pointing to the water bottle on the sofa. I reached over and grabbed it, tossing it to him.

"you ain't even have to throw that" he mumbled, irritated.

"why you in your feelings?" I rolled my eyes sitting on the couch, getting under my Hello Kitty blanket, picking up my phone.

"you be pissin me the fuck off, yo" he spat, walking towards the booth.

"you be pissing me off too, the faack" I spat back but I didn't think he heard me. He did a u-turn back towards the sofa, "the fuck you say Valerie?" he asked, standing over me, anger filling his eyes. I ignored him, leaning back on the arm of the sofa.

He grabbed me by the arm, pulling me up to him, "I didn't hear you the first time Valerie, run that shit back to me" he demanded his grip on my arm becoming tighter.

"what the fuck Michael?! Let me go" I yelled, trying to snatch away from his grip. He slowly let my arm go and shoved me back, causing me to fall back on the couch.

"you be gettin on my nerves" he mumbled walking back towards the booth.

"you got life fucked up if you think imma just sit here like a fucking sitting duck and let you treat me like a rag doll, naw nigga, not in this life" I yelled, grabbing my blanket and slipping on my uggs as I walked towards the door.

He laughed in disbelief, "ya mouth gon get yo ass in a lot of fucking trouble one day Valerie.."

"bye" I said simply, opening the door and slamming it behind me.

***

Don't forget to vote! Something light I wrote for you guys, give me feedback. Tell me what you think about the story so far, what should I change? BTW, people been saying, "she's not only fucking tyga, she fuckin errbody"! ctfu. buuuut, she's a groupie, did you see the tags? 'groupie, tyga'. Ohwellll. Valerie, alriiiight. But omg, you guys have been so supportive, inbox me and whatever, I wanna conversate with my fans, get to know you guys because y'all be having me goooonneee in the comments , caha. but love You guysss.)