34 || Trust & Understanding

NAMJOON & SENA

Namjoon POV

Stepping in to the kitchen, I stop dead in my tracks finding Sena struggling with her button down blouse. I have never seen her in form fitting clothes a single day in seven years so I am taken aback by her figure.

The only way I know to describe Sena's body is by calling it motherly. Her hips are full and her breasts large. She has a few extra pounds on her stomach and thighs which would turn off some men but to me she looks like she is a prime seeding partner.

If she had sex with men, that is.

"Gaddamnit.. fucking.. bullshit.. fucking.. ugghhh!!" She grumbles grabbing her hair at the root.

She notices me watching her and frowns, crossing her arms over her shirt. "What are you staring at?"

"I have never seen you in dress clothes. Are you going somewhere?"

She tugs at the buttons that don't close over her chest. "My workplace has changed our dress code and these are the only clothes that I have that fit into that dress code but I can't fit into them."

"Sounds like you need to go shopping."

"I don't have money for new clothes right now. It's like the assholes knew I couldn't afford clothing so they decided to change the dress code so they would have another reason to fire me."

Sena turns her back to me after she realizes what she has said.

I take a step closer to her. "What do you mean another reason, Sena?"

"Nothing. I misspoke."

"You can talk to me about anything. That's what I'm here for and I wish that I could get you to understand that."

"I said nothing, Namjoon."

Sighing in exasperation, I reply "Okay, but I am always here if you need me."

I hear her make a 'tsk' sound.

I open the refrigerator door to grab myself a soda hoping Sena will decide to talk to me about whatever is on her mind. When I close it, a paper flutters loose from the magnets on the freezer door prompting me to grab at it before it reaches the floor.

Of course I am going to read it once I have caught it. My jaw drops open at the notice; it is a cancelation of Sena's health insurance.

"Why did you cancel your health insurance, Sena?"

She turns to me lunging for the paper to snatch it out of my hand. "That is none of your fucking business!"

I hold it straight up in the air. "Tell me why you canceled it."

"Give me that paper back, you fucking asshole!"

"Tell me."

"I don't have to tell you shit! It is my business and my business alone! Now give it the fuck back!"

"We are supposed to be in a relationship. If it concerns you, it concerns me as well. Why won't you talk to me?"

Sena struggles to reach the paper I have extended in the air over my head. She tugs at my shirt angrily eventually becoming so mad she slaps me. My head turns to the side with her hit.

"Because you have no idea what I am going through!" Tears gather in her green eyes as she shoves my chest.

"I will if you talk to me. This is a part of what it means to be in a relationship."