"Oh, shit Abby, I can't believe we're finally doing this!" she said with an excited groan of pleasure.

"I thought you might like a little surprise Sammy, but we'll take it slow and then see how it goes."

"Okay baby, I'm ready when you are!" she said eagerly.

With her encouragement, I slowly started moving my hips, watching the purple dildo sliding in and out of her. I have to admit, part of me wanted to do this just so I could keep grabbing that insanely beautiful ass, but when she started to moan in time with each thrust, I knew we had a winner. As I said, I felt a little disconnected with toys in the past, but with the strap on it seemed more intimate. Yes, I still wouldn't feel her orgasm like I could with my fingers, but because I was controlling the pace with my hips and gripping her ass to pull her into each thrust, I was enjoying it a lot more than I had with the other toys.

As Sam started getting more comfortable, I started picking up the speed.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sammy cried out as the tempo increased. She was thrusting back into me, and my hips were making a delightful slapping sound every time they hit her ass. Fuck did I want to make her cum! "Abby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God baby don't stop!"

At that point I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. If a damned tornado hit, I'd keep up the pace just to let Sammy cum for me before the house blew away. I kept thrusting into her, trying to drive the toy deeper and deeper and she started to let out one long moan that started to pick up intensity as her body began to quiver and shake underneath mine.

I was close as well, since the strap on kept rubbing against my clit with every thrust, so I was starting to lose my concentration. Moments later Sam's moan became a long scream. "Abby! Yes babyyyyyyyyy!"

And I was there with her, my body quivering as my thrusts slowed and I finally just kept it sunk to the hilt within her while we both shuddered. I hunched over her, holding her body close as I kissed her upper back and our sweat coated bodies slowly tipped over to the side.

"Oh, wow," I murmured happily. "I love you so much Sammy!"

"Fuck! I love you too baby! I'm so doing that to you next!" Sammy claimed happily. "So, you better rest up quick!"

Luckily, nobody would hear us here in the new house.

The old house barely got us through Thanksgiving, we simply needed more room. We made it into a family fun time, with poor Steven shepherding us five girls now that Jessie was home. We finally ended up finding a house that was perfect, not too far from Sam's old place, but in a different neighborhood. It had five bedrooms, including an immense master suite, in the main house, plus an in-law suite in a cabana for mom and Steven behind the giant pool, so there was a ton of room for us all. Since we knew at some point Jessie and Janine would move out, more on that in a bit, it also gave us room for when we decided we wanted kids.

Before everything changed with getting Janine back, we'd always talked about going away to college to stay away from Sam's dad and hide from Dave. But now, we were the guardians of a teenager, so we stayed local for our studies. Sam and Janine both changed their names to Reynolds, and we had a little celebration over the thanksgiving break for it. It was a wonderful time. Steven finally proposed to mom, I was married to the love of my life, and Jessie and Janine were trying to figure out what the fuck they were going to do to survive the next two years.

What?

Oh yeah. When Jessie came home, and she and Janine met for the first time, Sam and I both recognized the look they shared. It had been the same look shared between us not too long ago. The problem was, Jessie was barely 16, and while a 5 year age gap isn't a big deal when you're older, it is kinda huge when one is an adult in college, and the other is a sophomore in high school. They were so adorable though! It was an easy ship name too. Jessie vetoed JJ since she had a classmate who was an asshole with that name, so we all settled on J Squared, which they thought was cute.