Chapter 8 - Finally Japan

Anticipation makes them stay put in their sitting position with wobbly excitement. They sit on a metal long chair in the waiting area while relaxing, looking around at beautiful scenery where hanging fresh red roses are spotted in front of them and tristellateia australasiae at the opposite, the same line on each corner. They arrive at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 4 o'clock in the morning with triumph smiles and exciting aura written on their faces. Feeling her throat dry, Anne sips her neslo. It has a perfect combination of coffee and chocolate malt or Milo, much to her liking. Whilst Raja is watching anime and Farah is scrolling on her social media. Their luggage was done brought to God knows where after an inspection before their torturous waiting time. Doubtless not caring where their stuff is, they keep minding their own business.

Their plane is onboard after hundreds and twenty minutes of standby. They walk side by side with their bags at the back until reach the gate. They have to do another inspection before they could proceed to walk to the plane. Stepping onto the stairs one by one, they instantly put a smile on their faces the moment they see stewards and stewardesses waiting behind the doors and seats nearby. Three of them are in awe, leisurely pace and search for their seats. 

Raja and Farah place their bags in the storage bins above them first then Anne. They keep looking at their surrounding. Awe, awe and awe once again. They could not describe their enthusiasm. The flight will take 6 hours and 51 minutes to reach Japan and they are going to spend 4 days and 3 nights there. But then, an argument going on at the front when Anne's organ of sight admiringly wanders upon all sides. Aargh! Who's ruining the moment?

"I wanna sit there!"

"No, I CHOSE it first!"

"Uh-uh, like there IS your name marked or even engraved on it, big cat. When?"

"I'm the EARLIEST one here, you coney!"

The two are making a fuss about the seat meanwhile Anne is thinking where to seat in serenity. Who will seat near the window? Hmm. Some people lose it. Dyingly to seat beside it. It is like a special spot in every single aeroplane on earth. Kind of poppycock but it is the truth. Who would not die for it? Who? This one person who undeniably the fact that wanting to sit there too, none other than Anne herself.

"Um, so... where should I sit?" She mumbles then looks at them.

"Such dramatic brats. You chits! I want it TOO but... never mind. These brats obviously won't back off easily' She mutters and rolls her eyes after hearing two familiar voices fighting like a kid.

She tries to shrug it off but there is still an ongoing quarrel. Heave. She moves forward and suggests they exchange their seats either Raja sit there at this moment and Farah sits alongside it the time they go back to the homeland country or vice versa. Their choices. So, end up Farah is the one sitting next to the window while Raja is in the middle and Anne is on the right near the path. She quietly sighs once again and shakes her head for the commotion they made. She then spacing out after hands rubbing the temples.

'This is going to be a long journey. My oh my'

6 hours pass with all of them sleeping soundly as they woke up at 2 in the morning which was odd and unusual for them. It was too early to wake up from their great dreams. Anne was having a bad position when she tries to have a little kip. Yet eventually fell asleep since she had not enough sleep yesterday. She only slept for 2 hours. Adding one hour, it would be Farah and Raja's slept time. That would explain why they were sleeping for hours on the plane like there is no tomorrow.

The two fell asleep easily as the cold temperature made their eyes shut at a rate of knots. Raja came around when she wants to pee or poo while Farah sleeps like a statue. The latter had a dream where she married a good-looking and understandable Japanese man which was nice and heaven. Aw. But does she has no bladder or what? Allah. 6 hours without going to the loo? Yikes!