The people came in and put Justin on a stretcher. They were talking amongst themselves saying things like "How the hell is this guy awake?" or "how is he even alive?" or "He's lost so much blood. It's a miracle he's alive."

Justin just stared at me the whole time. "Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Yea." One of the paramedics said.

I smiled a sad smile and got in with Justin and three other people. I grabbed his hand again. "Thank you." Justin said to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being here." He said. One of the paramedics stuck a needle in his arm to make the pain go away and to make him sleep. "I love.... You." He said and then drifted off to sleep.

I smiled at what he just said. He loves me. I can't believe it. He said he loves me.

We got to the hospital and they rushed him into the emergency room. The same emergency room I've been in so many time before. "Ma'am you have to stay here. We'll take care of him." A nurse said to me.

I sat in the waiting room for at least an hour worrying. I got tired of being in my own thoughts and so I blasted the song "Goodbye Agony" by Black Veil Brides. I started to mouth the words.

"Heaven's gone, the battle's won
I had to say goodbye
Lived and learned from every fable
Written by your mind
And I wonder how to move on
From all I had inside
Place my cards upon the table
In blood I draw the line
I've given all my pride

Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony"

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and Austin is standing there with a sorrowful look. Austin? What the hell is he doing here?! I swear to God if he did this I am going to kill that asshole.

"You have a wonderful singing voice...." He said.

"I was singing?" I asked. He nodded as he sat next to me. "Wait. What the hell are you doing here?! You called me a slut." I looked down.

"I heard Justin was in the hospital. And I knew that you would be here by his side."

"How'd you know about him? I mean only me and..... Josh told you didn't he?"

"Yea. And he said he'll be down once he takes care of someone."

"Someone?" No he can't. "You didn't fucking stop him?!" I yelled.

"Ummmm. Miss? You're here for Mr. Bieber right?" I nod. "He's stable. We managed to give him all the blood he needed. And this is not on the record but it's a miracle that he's living. You guys must really love each other for him to fight like that. I hope you too work out." The doctor said. "You can see him in the recovery room. But warning you now, he may be drowsy." He said.

Of course I knew exactly where the recovery room is so I ran there. I really fucking hope Austin doesn't follow me. There's something I want to tell Justin. Something important.

I go into the room and see Justin connected to a few machines. He had his eyes closed and I smiled a smile smile. I sat down and stared at him, thinking about what he said in the ambulance. He said he loved me. I don't understand it but I don't care. I love hearing those words. Maybe it's cause I haven't heard those words for awhile.

He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me. "Well good morning sunshine." I laughed.

"Morning? Already?" He asked.

"Well it's 5 in the morning so yea." I smiled.

"Did you get any sleep?" He asked. Seriously? Is this guy being serious? He was stabbed. He could have died and he's worried about me getting sleep?!

"Dude you almost died. Who the hell did this to you?" I asked.

"Well. Um it doesn't matter. But anyway come here." He said as he scooted over on his hospital bed. He then patted the open space beside him...

"Justin."

"Shut up and come here, beautiful." He pulled me on to the bed. I couldn't help but blush. "I love you." He said.

"I... Love you too Justin." I said and place my head on his chest.

"You know that the doctors said that I may not be alive if we didn't love each other." He laughed. "They do understand how I'm alive."

"I don't care. I'm just happy your alive."

"Me too. Now go to sleep, my princess." He help me and rocked me from side to side and he started humming to me. He never liked his singing voice but I find it to be amazing.

There was a knock on the door. I looked up. And saw Austin. "Um I'm sorry to interrupt but I think you may want to know that you're brother was just brought in like a half hour ago."