Binitawan nito ang pulso niya saka siya niyakap ng mahigpit bago ito gumulong. That leaves her on top of him.

"Just listen, okay? And if whatever tells you hurt you so much, punch me all you want, slap me, or claw me to ease your pain and anger at me. I'll gladly take everything if that means soothing the pain I may have unwittingly caused you because I was a fool, and had failed to protect you better than just securing your financial needs."

Dessert sniffed. "Just please don't tell me you didn't come back because you were fooling around with another woman," she said in a low voice. "Iiwan talaga kita Pyr," banta niya. "Sabi mo ako lang."

Narinig niya ang mabigat nitong pagbunot ng buntong-hininga.

"Ikaw lang, hon... but—"

"Do it must have a but?" Kumuyom ang kamay ni Dessert.

"Y-Yeah... hon..." kabado ang boses nito.

Dessert inhaled deeply. Wala talaga siyang tiwala sa mga salitang may karugtong na pero.

"So, uhm... It's only you hon but I had a secretary when we were together. We were working together for a few months already. Professionally. But I didn't know that she likes me."

"At?"

Pyr sighed, his left arm letting go to hold her hand. "She was the one that cause us to break up..."

Dessert listens in silence as Pyr tells her everything. Hanggang sa matapos ito ay ilang mura na ang nasabi niya sa isipan.

"... and," Pyr cleared his throat. "I was furious that you cheated and miserable that you left that I ended up a drunkard— a headache for my parents. A few months after I lost you, I was in my office doing the same errands— signing papers, reading documents, and reviewing contracts while,  yeah... boozing, like I usually do. Then went to my office bedroom to sleep and she sneak..."

Napalunok ito habang kumuyom ang kamay ni Dessert dahil sa naiisip niya na kung ano ang maaring nangyari.

"Yeah, she touched me and tried... you know— but I was passed out but my friends barge in."

Pyr blows a loud breath his hold on her loosening. His voice getting more uneasy and quiet.

"They were notified of unwarranted entry at my office bedroom, hence they showed up. Nothing happened but.. yeah... I-I was with her in some way on the bed."

Nakagat ni Dessert ang pang-ibabang labi sa inis, o baka galit na ang nararamdaman niya.

Gusto niya na lang kasi hanapin ang babae at pagkakalmutin ang mukha nito at i-razor ang buhok nito— taas at baba.

Tang'gaga ng babaeng 'yon! Hindi ba nito alam kung anong nawala sa kanya dahil sa ginawa nito? Kung kasama niya sana si Pyr, hindi mawawala sa kanya si Rou. Kumpleto sana sila. Hindi sana siya kinakain ng guilt at sakit. Buo sana siya at hindi nasasaktan.

"Hon..."

Naroon ang kaba sa boses ni Pyr nang lumipas ang sandali at tahimik pa rin siya.

"Hon, you can hurt me by hitting me if you're mad, just please... don't think of leaving... It will break me, hon."

"Nasaan ang babaeng 'yon Pyr?" she asked under her breath from the outrage.

"My friends will be informing me later tonight if they find out where she is currently," anito.

"Do you have pictures of her?"

"I only keep pictures from people that matter to me."

"How did you end up learning about everything?"