Miia's Under Stress!!/ Shedding Time!!

Start from the beginning

Knock Knock Knock~

Miia: "Go Away..."

You and skurd were standing outside of the door trying to help her, but she wasn't listening!

Y/n: "Miia Open up the door, We're not even Mad, We put out the fire, Rook is watching the other two, And we Just wanna Talk."

Miia: "No, I don't wanna talk..."

Skurd: "Well My Dear old friend, she isn't responding. Shall we bust down the door?"

Y/n: "No, We Just gotta somehow- Hey what's this?"

You then Pick up some Thin, Plastic like thing off of the ground, that slid under the door.

Skurd: "Don't worry what it could be but it sure has A Strange Pattern."

Y/n: "Maybe it's Some Plastic or Maybe-"

Just then the door Busted down and Miia fell on top of you trying to stop you!

Miia: "WAH, DARLING NO!"

Y/n: "GAH! THE DOOR EVERY TIME PEOPLE!"

Skurd: "Gasp! Y/n Look! I think I figured out what the thing was!"

Miia: "Oops..."

When you got your head under the door and Miia you saw that Miia's tail was shedding and there were already bits and pieces that have fallen off her crimson red scales!

Y/n: "Miia, You're shedding?"

Skurd: "Hm, Are you perhaps getting Bigger?"

Just then Miia slapped him silly and screamed!

Miia: "NO I AM NOT GETTING FAT YOU SNOBBY LITTLE BOOGER!"

Skurd: "GASP! BOOGER?! HOW DARE YOU!"

Y/n: "Oh Boy."

After that little argument, you had fixed the door, and You sat Miia down onto the bed and began talking to her!

Y/n: "You're Shedding?"

Miia: "Yeah... I didn't want you to see me like this..."

Y/n: "So what? I saw you Naked Plenty of times."

Skurd: "So Have I but whose counting?"

Y/n: "Not Helping Skurd."

Miia: "Y-Yeah, But When A Lamia is shedding it is even worse... I am so sorry darling, I'm so sorry you had to see me like this..."

......................................

Y/n: "You're Stressed right?"

Miia: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Miia, I read while doing my research that Snakes tend to shed when they are under stress, and it's definitely not good for their skin."

Miia: "You did Research?"