Y/n said to him more like threatened.

"Sorry who?"

"The boss ofcourse. She is a danger to a man like you. Let me tell you her past history. She always seeks to power and beauty. She wants everything including everyone which is beautiful. Ofcourse you are more then just a beauty. And not that she praise them. No. She perfactly use them then let them go like nothing. I don't want you to go through such."

"What you saying Why will I even go through such, I am not here to make any relationship with anyone and I already h-

"Jeongguk listen to me first, that woman has her eyes already on you. That is what only matters. Your opinion your value nothing going to work on her to make her back off. God knows how many dicks that slut ever took. She is like a drug. The one whoever comes near him, never can be seen back again into themselves. She even used the ex manager too. So yeah LET'S NOT MAKE HER your priority and do your own job."

"That's horrible and I-I- shit..."
He is utterly shock to even say anymore. Did he do a good job coming here?

"Don't have to be so stiff. Chill. I know you are a tough person. That bloody merry won't ever dare to touch you. More on You have to protect your own respect for your future wife too right?"

"Sorry?"

"Of course. What will you tell your future wife that you got played by a lady? Bwahahahahaha."

Talking about future wife.. chiku. He needs to talk to chiku now. No he want the boy to calm his self now. This is too much. Should he leave this job if betray is what on his way. But this will be a coward step. He can't make that woman play with his life right?. She can be beautiful. But a hollow inside and outside unlike his baby.

He immediately pulled out his phone to call his baby but only to chukle after by having instant messages from that certain boy.

What a timing Chiku.

And this is enough to make him smile after this all

And this is enough to make him smile after this all. He can still remember how it was default for him to teach the boy to atleast about how to make calls and send messages. The other one all over pouting that time saying he don't want to learn anything but had to learn anyway later. Because if his Chiku can be the stubborn then he can be more.

Actually yes, He made up his mind now. His whole life's hard work he can't let to get squeezed by just a lady. His Chiku believes him a lot. He can't make him disappoint by stepping backward from the core front. When everything is about to settle in their life.

Yes, Thank you Chiku and I love you more then you ever imagined.

"He is cute."
Jeongkook got startled by Your voice.

"Yaah Stop going through my staff."

"I didn't go,my eyes went."
You replied blinking your eyes rapidly.