She was sad she had turned out like this, She turned out like this because of how I've assaulted her, Mentally, Sexually and Physically.  She was sad that she couldn't be a hero like her family wanted and now they were dead. She was sad that her only true friend and her crush was killed by her. She was sad that who she thought were her friends betrayed her and hurt her in ways she can never reverse. She was sad and angry at this society they just watched as we beat her. I need to apologize!  She may some back to UA and be a hero like she always wanted!

I felt the emotion inside me well up into tears, I saw her use her floating quirk to lift the gate!  She was bullied for being weak and poor, now look at her! She lifted a super heavy gate without puking! She turned to me "Ochako! Please don't go!" I called out, reaching my hand out to her. This hand had the scar from when she cut through it, "Why shouldn't I?" I rethought everything before finally saying "I need to apologize." At first her auburn eyes showed shock but then they turned to something more malicious, She started to giggle the giggle got louder and louder until she was laughing.

"You're joking right?! You think I'd come back because of you?!" She yelled at me, Hatred seeping out of her, "You're quiet wrong." She added before trying to leave. This might be my last chance to apologize! I can't waste it!  I thought as I ran to her, I reached my arm out when I realized what she doing with hers, She was letting the gate fall down again. I felt an agonizing pain as my arms was separated from me, I screamed showing the pain. I sobbed as the pain wouldn't stop, it was agonizing. I heard her laugh before it slowly faded.

Soon Mina walked up to me still sobbing, she noticed I was missing an arm and pulled out her phone  she dialed 119, I soon heard sirens and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. 

I woke up lying down with Mina in the ambulance with me, She was crying. I passed out again though. Then I woke up in a bed, I looked around before Aizawa called out to someone telling them that I was in fact, Awake. Soon a nurse came in and made sure I was alright, I asked her for some water realizing how thirsty I was.

She brought me my water but before I could take a sip there was a knock at the door, The popo were here. "Hi, I'm Detective Tsukauchi." He greeted me, I simply waved back from where I was lying. "I would like to ask you some questions, Is that alright with you?" He asked me I nodded, I didn't feel like talking right now, The last time I made any noise with my mouth it was screaming and crying. "Can you talk?" He asked, I looked down.

I opened my mouth to speak but I made no noise, "I-    I-" I tried to speak yet nothing would come out, "I-I-I-I c-c-c-ca-can." I finally mustered, That was really annoying "I can!" I said trying to slightly motivate myself. I lied back down, "Tell me what happened in general, I know about Ochako returning to UA but the rest isn't well known." He told me

"I saw Ochako and I chased after her, I really wanted to apologize for everything that's happened to her. I ran to her and tried to stop her. She lifted UA's gift with her floating quirk too, She told me that I shouldn't of asked her to come back to us and I was stupid.  Then she started to leave so I reached my arm out to her and ran at her. The gate fell on my arm... I screamed and cried as Ochako laughed at my pain." I told him, He didn't look surprised.

"I'm sorry about all this." He said before  asking another question, "How do you know her? I mean other than being her classmate." I nodded, "Our parents were friends until her mother died." I told the Detective, He nodded "That's it." He told me before he started leaving, I went to grab my drink with my left arm but I remembered that I don't have a left arm anymore.

I rolled over in my hospital bed I want to fall asleep, I just want everything to end.

Ochako's POV

Yui's probably in the hospital now, Never mind that. I walked back home going quickly. Now that I have One for All I wanna try it out. I saw a building nearby and I tried to summon its power. I summoned about 45% of it and I broke the wall, My arm felt a bit strange after but I don't think anything broke, The person who lived there wasn't home luckily.  I walked into my home and I lied on the bed, I lied there trying to cry. I hugged my Midoriya doll tight as I lied there. I miss him so much.

I allowed myself to sleep and I saw the heroes. They tried talking to me, "Ochako you didn't break your bones!" Midoriya congratulated, "I would break my bones all the time!" He told me, I just looked down at the floor. All might started talking too, I ignored him while he was talking I fell on the floor. He stopped talking and tried to ask me what was wrong. I just lied on the floor, These people should know how I feel and how my life has played out. He shook me but I ignored him, I let my eyes wander and I saw Nana Shimura just watching this play out.

"Are you happy to be back with your master again?" I asked the past number 1, He nodded "Yeah it's nice." He said, I went back to ignoring him after that. "I'm just going to lie on the floor now." I told him, he tried to talk to me during the rest of the time but I ignored him. I just lied there ignoring him as my mind went to different places. 

Then I felt Midoriya scoop me up, I looked at him for second. "Thank you, for saving that girl." He said, I felt my emotions start to overflow as liquid came out of my eyes.  Midoriya hugged me tightly as I sobbed. I don't know why it has to be like this, Why does a dead person have to comfort me when those who are alive are hunting me down. He's always been so kind to me and when he was alive I adored it but soon enough I was the reason he had died too. 

I cried and cried as he comforted me, I shouldn't have been born, I mean all I've done in my life is caused the death of others. My parents both killed themselves because of me, My sister got killed because I couldn't protect her and I was the direct cause to the broccoli who's holding me's death. Bakugo, Yui and all the others were right. I'm just a waste of space who can't do anything with herself except cause pain a suffering. 

I felt someone touch my head, "It's alright." Nana said, I flinched when she touched me. I wiped the tears from my eyes, I looked at her for a moment. I soon woke up though. I saw it was later in the night.

Hehe Ochako go brrrrrrrrr. Word count: 2,127