𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people are probably wondering the same question while reading this book. Sure, you may have lots of questions, but I can guarantee that one of them is "What do the Creepypastas look like?" And I'm here to answer that right now.

The answer is that they don't look the same for everyone. They're capable of altering their appearance. Allow me to explain this a bit more. Many witches work with demons and are frequent practitioners of a specific demon. When they get to know the demon a bit more it is a common occurrence for the demon to alter the way it looks so that it doesn't creep out the practitioner. Some make themselves look like humans, some make themselves look like a less-scary entity and some completely refuse to take on a physical form. Most Creepypastas will do this as well.

So when someone asks "What do they look like?" it's hard to give a definite answer. Let's use BEN for an example. For some people he may look like this (Credit to XxDeath__HellxX's book for the photo):

And then for some people he may look like this (Credit to the cosplayer (Jackwise Clown):

It all totally depends and the reality of it is that they won't always look perfect, nobody looks perfect all the time, not even models

So if you only became a summoner because you thought you'd get a cute anime-looking guy, then I'm sorry, but Creepypasta Summoning isn't for you.

I actually saw a few comments on the book that I found the 1st photo on. The comments were very interesting and I'll list some of them below (I won't disclose usernames)

Comment 1: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

Comment 2: 𝙷𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚞𝚙

Comment 3: 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Comment 4: 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Comment 5: 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎

I know that most of the comments were jokes, but some of them were being dead serious. What did you people expect them to look like? Kevin Moon? A TikTok alt boy? Levi Ackerman? They aren't gods, lower your expectations.

The fandom is so fast to go "We love the Creepypastas and never make fun of people who are weird or different" Then they find out what the Creepypastas look like in real life and do a full 180 on their opinion.

Lmao though there's a comment that says "𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢" and I spent a while giggling at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~