10.

******

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

******

Computer errors and technical difficulties, that's why they had to redraw. So now, instead of facing PSG, they were now facing Atletico. Which meant, instead of seeing Leo in person so soon, he now had to wait that much longer. Cristiano would be lying if he said he was okay with that, but he wasn't about to make a big fuss about it. This was the way it was.

"Did you see Leo's post?"

"No?" Cris raised a brow at that, gaze meeting Georgina's.

"Well go look at it."

Cris didn't need to be told twice, he quickly searched the others Instagram up. Now, the universe and god or whatever being was looking over him should be really proud of him for not dying on the spot. Just seeing a picture of himself on the others feed was enough to have him stop breathing for a second. The photo of him wearing red mid celebration stuck out like a sore thumb when it was showcased next to the pictures of Leo in blue.

"Read it yet?"

"Shh," Cristiano waved the girl off, hearing only a scoff in return. He clicked the picture and his eyes went wide when he read the caption. His heart beating fast.

Really thought I'd be seeing this in person soon :( @cristiano

"He-"

"I know Cris, I read it."

"No no, he... he actually.." Cristiano couldn't get words out, his mind still numb in shock. Yet as his eyes drifted down, he couldn't hold in the laugh that came out.

leomessi I'm talking about his face, not him celebrating 🙄🤦

"He's so cute," Cris sighed to himself. He liked the post and bookmarked it for later.

*****

When he initially made the post, he just assumed it would be cute. Now, he's gone and messed it up. People thinking he was talking about him seeing Cristiano score and celebrate against his team. Some even going as far to call him a traitor to PSG.

He gave up after commenting back, his own teammates laughing and cracking jokes on the post. At least he knew it was all in good spirits with them, not so much with the fans though.

He smiled when he seen the notifs pop up, Cristiano having liked and saved the post. But he also seen his mentions getting blown up, a new photo. A screenshot actually.

Curious, he clicked on one and immediate embarrassment flushed in. It was a tweet from Cris, something he only just now tweeted.

Let Me Adore You. (Cressi/Lionaldo) (Cristiano Ronaldo/Lionel Messi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें