Chapter 50~ My Aurora

Not edited- I CHOSE TO WRITE THIS AND NOT READ A BOOK THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE YESTERDAY FOR SCHOOL. I MISSED SO MUCH HOMEWORK FOR THIS SO YOU BETTER COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE GET THIS CHAPTER TO LIKE 1.8K COMMENTS AND 879 VOTES? I'LL TRY TO POST AGAIN TOMORROW IF WE DO, HAVE A FUN READDDDDD

I POSTED A TIKTOK GO LIKE...NOW PLEASEEEEEEE MY TIKTOK USERNAME IS wh0reforurmomma

NOW PLEASEEEEEEE MY TIKTOK USERNAME IS wh0reforurmomma

Aurora Sidorov

"Hmm, I don't believe you" I push the brownies into the oven before shutting it, fay shrugs swinging her legs back and forth.

"He doesn't seem like that type of guy" I sigh leaning against the same counter she's sitting on, I gave her my phone and she typed out the whole story. 

Tomma left

That school was some boarding school, he left her there a few days after I got them out of the shit hole they called home. I can't believe this crap, he seemed like he loved her so fucking much and just seemed like such an amazing father.

She said he left her there with so many promises, and that he does this a lot. Becomes an amazing dad in front of others but when they're alone he ignores her. 

She shoves my phone at my side and I grab it seeing what she wrote, 'he lies Rori even when you leff he lies and left me in the badschool' I read her writing which is actually amazing for a 4 year old. I guess she had to learn how to write early and fast.

"He really left?" I ask, my mood dropping as I look at her giving me a sad smile. I wrap my arms around her little frame and pull her into my chest.

Hit list

BraydonTori
That annoying guy from grade three
Tomma

"I'm so sorry baby" I whisper, my hand slowly rubbing her back up and down. I feel her tiny arms wrap around my waist and she rests her head on my shoulder with a sigh. She has soft hair-

"We should play a game to cheer us up" I declare moving back, I decided on no weed in the brownies so Fay could also eat them. I just hope I don't burn the crap out of them...

She rolls her eyes and points at me, I also roll my eyes "Fine to cheer me up" I accept

"What's your favorite colour?" I ask and she bites down on her lip looking around before her eyes fall to her red school skirt and she points at it with a grin. I smile, "Same"

"Do you like video games?" I ask leaning against the counter, she shrugs. My eyebrows furrow a bit, "You don't?"

She sighs and points for me to move on, "Alright, do you like math?" I ask before her eyes light up and she bobs her head nodding 'yes'. Kids are weird.