Chapter 29~ Screwed

Not edited- Please make sure to comment and hit that small star in the corner when you're done reading for me!

Play the song if you want cause it's a long chapter...

Aurora D'Angelo

Okay, never mind I'm too paranoid to take this kid in that house with me. I turn the heat on a bit and look at Fay, "Stay here" I point my finger at her and she rolls her eyes before smacking my hand. "I mean it Fay, It could be dangerous in there"

She sighs and points to me before drawing a question mark in the air, "I know how to deal with danger" I answer and she sends me an unimpressed look from my dialogue. "Feisty kid" I mutter and her lips tilt up a bit.

I shut the door and lock the car making sure no one can see her through the tinted windows, alright now we bust through that door and kill people, But Tomma, my man. Please don't be the one I have to kill. I love being in one piece.

Sighing as I grip the gun in my hands, now we have to walk 2 blocks back to his house. This time I jog to his house keeping a look out for any more black cars.

When the small house comes in sight I look at the black car making sure no one's in it and quickly make my way to the doorsteps.

When I stand in front of the door I hear voices from inside, my eyebrows furrow at the two different voices. "Do it or I find that brat and put a bullet through her head" the first voice shouts.

If I open this door I bet that they'll be right in front, so that's a big no. Looking around the house I see no damn windows. Fucking hell. I walk off the porch and to the back of the house, mud and dirt all over the ground with remains of drugs laying on the floor. But thankfully I see a small square window, a singular window at the back of the small house.

Walking up to it carefully I see it leads into the kitchen, I look closer and it's a open hallway. There's no door so I can see 2 backs, one is sitting and has long brown hair tied up in a small bun at the back of his head and tattoos crawling up his spine-Tomma.

The other is scrawny ass teenage looking boy, black skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt. Who the fuck is that man boy?

My eyes widen when Skinny jeans starts turning around and I quickly duck bringing my hands off the ledge of the window. Tucking the gun into my waist band I look back up after a good 10 seconds.

He's walking around the living room and my jaw clenches when he kicks a coloring book, bitchy fucker. Jump through that window already.

I roll my eyes before bringing my hands on the ledge and pushing myself up and sliding in through the window, fuck my ass is too big for this. Oh stop being dramatic, I push myself through and hold in a huge sigh when I hide behind the fridge.

That was a lot harder then I thought it would be-Like Leo's dick?

My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I ignore it, but when the one buzz turns into a pattern of buzzes I pull it out and my eyebrows furrow when I see a code.

Peaking around the fridge I look at Tomma's figure and my eyes fall to the laptop in front of him displaying the same code and I quickly turn back and start hacking into the damn firewall that someone brought up on my phone.

I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and my eyes widen as I type faster on my phone, they get closer and closer until the point where I grip my gun. Fuck.

But before they could turn the corner and see me behind the fridge a deep voice talks. "If I do this you won't hurt her?" the voice who I am betting is Tomma speaks and the man boy turns around walking to him.