Chapter 45~ "More, I want more"

Not edited- AYO HOW ARE YOU ALL THIS FINE EVENING??

ANYWAYS, SMUT AIRLINES AFTER A LONG TIME! sorry for the short delay but now we're back and better then ever with a chapter with over 6000 words! A kind reminder to COMMENT AND KEEP UR HANDS ON THE FUCKING DEVICE will be sent out right now! 

AYE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 2.5K COMMENTS AND 888 VOTES I WILL POST TWO CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK AND ONE OF TAOI TOMORROW CAUSE I'M FREE ALL DAY! I'M CHOOSING TO IGNORE MY BOYFRIEND FOR YOU WHORES. SO YOU BETTER COMMENT THIS SHIT UP!

HAVE A GOOD READ AND PLAY THE SONGGGGGG

Aurora Sidorov

I look at the black gun Leonit holds out towards me and a quick flash of the gunshots that I heard flash through my mind.

I bite down on my lip, I've never been nervous to hold something that made me feel so powerful before. 

"You're fine Aurora, just think about how the gun has helped you instead of how they used it" Leonit explains and I hum, my fingers fidgeting with one and other without me even knowing as I look at the gun.

Smiling the slightest bit when I remember how I got it from him, how he had me pressed up against that wall and how he thought I'd crumble under his gaze. Look at us now. 

My eyes widen for a split second at my own thoughts, the night in the apartment, how he used the gun to...Not thinking of that right now.

"Okay" I clear my throat and my hand raises to pick up the gun, like the night of the dinner I don't feel scared of it. My lip still between my teeth as my hand wraps around the gun and I take the heavy weapon into my hands.

My eyes find the rose engraving in the handle part of it, "Why is there a rose"

My voice has a slight echo from the huge indoor shooting range being fully empty, it's a soundproof room on the very top floor of the training building for the Russian mafia, one sided windows all around the room giving a view of the beautiful mountains and the people under. 

"Dark roses represent death, a final farewell to the person going to hell on the other side of the trigger" he shrugs simply.

"You should know everything about this building..." he starts and I roll my eyes, "-considering you bombed it years ago trying to find and kill me"

"stuck in the past are we?" I taunt, What? I got angry and I needed to know who the new leader of the Russians was.

"One sided glass so we can see outside but no one can see inside, top floor of the building and-" I pause playing with the gun in my hands before looking at him through my lashes, "-100% soundproof walls and glass" my voice seductive, there she is...

He pulls off his blazer carelessly tossing the designer article of clothing to the ground, "Focus on the guns, Aurora" he speaks, his voice warning only making me want to defy him more. Games with the devil are fun