Chapter 15~ Offered

Not edited- please comment and vote! Never  be a quiet reader. COMMENT WHORES

Aurora D'Angelo

Why does he have extra clothes in his car?

"Here" he hands me a back pack. I'm assuming these are the clothes that Enzo left me. They better be min-"They are yours, I don't fuck in cars...Usually"

I roll my eyes and grab the backpack. I sit back in his car and shut the door with a sigh. Okay, no more. Twice was too times too much. I was supposed to stay away. Not have him taste, touch me.

I slip the hoodie on over the dress and I see Leonit get in the car. I grab the underwear and slip them on before sliding the dress off. I look over and see Leonit's eyes on me.

"No more. That was it. Never again" I say sternly and he smirks. "Hmm is that so?" He asks and I scowl at him before grabbing some sweatpants from the bag and pulling them on. "Yes" I grit.

I move again and my teeth grind together when I feel a small ping of pain in my god damn pussy. Bastard. Hot bastard that made you cum. Twice.

cONSY SHUT IT YOU LITTLE SHIT.

"My car smells like your-" I cut Leonit off "-shut the fuck up and drive" I cross my arms looking out the window imagining his smirk that I know he's wearing.

We drive home in silence, not a awkward silence but a comfortable silence. Or as much as it could be considering the shit we just did.

Fuck, do I regret it? No. Do I wish he didn't make me feel that good? Yes. Why is it him? He's the enemy. The enemy that made you cu-SHUT IT

JEEEZ

Sometimes I'd look over at him, his amazing side profile. A sharp jawline, piercing green eyes looking at the dark roads light up by the car's head lights, messy hair which happened to be my doing, his one hand resting on the steering wheel as the other is on the gear shift, the way his legs are spread, parted, how hips sometimes rise to readjust himself on the seat. Fuck.

I walk into the house leaving both Leonit and the thought of him behind.

"SHE'S HERE" I hear Aria yell and chuckle when I see Alex carrying her around. She points to me and pokes his face "that way" she orders casually.

He walks over and I pick her into my arms, "heyyyyyyy" she sings. "Hi" I grin and Alex chuckles until he glares at something behind me.

"What took you two so long?" Alex asks and I freeze. Shit. Think. Think. "Traffic" I blurt as both the guys look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you bleeding?" Aria points to Leonit's chest. He looks down and frowns at the bit of blood leaking through his shirt as I smirk.

"Don't worry about the b-word Aria" I say before I start walking off, I stop halfway into the hallway and walk back before grabbing Alex's arm before he punches Leonit for literally no reason and walk away as Leonit rolls his eyes walking off towards Enzo's office.

"I'm sorry" he says out of no where and I look at him with a confused look, he sighs and throws an arm around my shoulder. "Mom, dad and me offered him 50% of control from our ends. So he could rule, literally rule the mafia world but he didn't care. He wanted you. We tried so many other things too. Enzo offered him companies over companies, Ace and Bella with over millions over money in cash, Mom and dad were giving up top warehouses, Sage said he could have as many men as he'd like from the mafia, but he had his eyes set" he explains and I feel like all the breath is knocked out of me.

He could have been a god

Aria wiggles out of my hold and runs off somewhere. I look back to Alex and he gives me a sad smile before pulling me into his side. Why the hell would he give up that much?

Ohmygod

"I need a shower" I mumble and he chuckles, "Bella, Sage and Ari are calling you and then you go do you" he says and I hum still not believing all the things Leonit gave up.

His phone rings and I roll my eyes seeing the contact name, 'My mans'. I grab it and pick up Emilio's call. "Dildos" I answer and the line goes quiet as Alex laughs a bit beside me. "I hate how couply you guys are" I mutter before Emilio talks. "Give my boyfriend the phone, bitch" he says and I gasp dramatically.

Alex grabs the phone from me and puts it to his ear. "Hey you" he grins and I cross my arms with a huff. "Oh..." he says and freezes before his lips curve into a smirk. "Now?" he asks and I raise an eyebrow. "Mhm...Be right there" he says and hangs up. "Sorry Rori, I have been summoned" he says before running off.

Ew

I groan loudly before walking to the living room with crossed arms, I see Mom, Ari and Sage all sitting there so I plop on the couch. "What?" I grumble.

"You know you're getting married, right?" Mom asks and I sigh, oh yeah, marriage..."What about it?" I ask but before mom could answer Lauren walks into the room sitting next to Ari. "I got distracted by Ice cream" she mumbles and Ari chuckles.

"Okay, now all us ladies are here...The wedding" Sage starts as I sit up straight. "So, there's this contract... that you have to sign. None of us-or any of us are allowed to look at it but apparently it's some 'guarantee' that you won't leave him or run away and shit." she states and I fist my hand. A fucking contract? How the fuck is that even needed here?

"Next, I talked to our dress stylist so you and Leonit need to go there by Friday" Mom says and I hold in another groan, why do I have to go with him? And Friday is the day right after the ball. Imma be hungover as fuck then...

"And, to add more to your plate. You and your fiancé need to go as a couple to the ball. And announce your marriage there" Sage wiggles her eyebrows as I glare at her.

I mean, it could have been wors-"We're all staying at a hotel after the ball cause we decided to host it in New York. So get ready for the flight, the plane leaves in 3 hours" Ari says before they all quickly stand. YOU CURSED IT WHORE.

"okay, byeee" Sage sings as they all run off leaving me groaning behind them. "I HATE YOU ALL" I yell after them before also getting up. 3 damn hours and I'm just finding out about this, better that I don't have a damn dress yet. So guess last minuet shopping it is. New York better have some nice ass dresses...

A/N
Word count: 1452

heyyyyyy y'alllllllll

Y'all get ready for New York...

<3