Chapter 23~ The ball pt.1

Not edited- please comment and vote! I love reading comments on my books they motivate me to keep on writing...

GO FOLLOW MY INSTA; omfg_af NOWWWW

Aurora D'Angelo

I sigh looking at myself through the mirror finally getting my hair to a good amount of curls as Lauren and Mom call it.

I look at myself in the one shoulder dress with black rhinestones at the top. A thin waist like showing off my figure, with a long slit on my left leg, and a small train behind me. I did a bold matte red lip and a simple light nude color eye shadow with a small black Smokey eye. Winged eyeliner and some mascara. Paired with some red bottom black heels with rhinestones on it matching my dress.

Mom and Lauren left with their husbands about thirty minutes ago, whereas I, Am making mine wait for me

I pat down my dress once more and sigh before walking to the night table and grabbing my phone and rolling my eyes at the whole 'no weapons' rule they made.

I walk to the door as the sounds of my heels clicking against the floor make me smile slightly, I open the door to see Leonit standing and talking to Maxim who has his arm around some rando girl.

I take this time to do what I do best, check Leonit out. And hot DAUM i'm not disappointed, he's wearing a white dress shirt with black buttons matching his black vest and blazer, the blazer has some small design on it and his slacks are a plain black, a black bow tie around his neck. And then my eyes fall to his god damn hands. Why they hell are they always so veiny? More of a question; Why are his hands attractive? is that even possible? For hands to be hot?

 Why they hell are they always so veiny? More of a question; Why are his hands attractive? is that even possible? For hands to be hot?

I clear my throat making my presence clear, the two guys and the girl all look at me. Maxim smiles and moves his arm off the girl walking to me. "Hey Beautiful" he kisses my cheek and I chuckle seeing his 'date's' cheeks go red in anger. Leonit just keeps looking me up and down, so slowly.

Maxim turns and throws an arm around my shoulders, "Let's get this party started bitches" he says and the girl glares at me before walkin-stomping to Maxim and yanking him away from me and wrapping his arm around herself and literally pulling the poor man away.

I don't like her

"You need more time to stare or we good to go?" I ask with a raised eyebrow now looking at Leonit, He lets out a small breath as his eyes slowly trail up my body until they meet my eyes and his tongue comes out slightly as he licks his bottom lip.

He was so imagining me naked. Fine, cause you did the same with him...

He hums and nods towards the door, I roll my eyes when he keeps looking at me and walk to the door. 

"We're already late Leonit" I say and hear a small chuckle from him before he catches up to me, we both walk out and let out a annoyed and deep sigh at the same time seeing a car parked out front. We have to get drove there, aren't allowed to drive ourselves...

Dumb. I know.

"Let's get this show on the road princess" he mutters walking to the door, I raise an eyebrow when he opens the door for me and he just winks. I roll my eyes as I walk to the door, when I get close to him he whispers something into my ear. "We have to be the 'happy', normal couple for the world love, and that driver is making sure that we're not acting." he says and my eyes flicker to the driver looking at us through his rear view mirror. Oh.

I nod slightly and get in before Leonit closes the door also getting in, the driver looks between us and my eyes fall to the gun tucked into his pants -no fair- and he looks at us like he's waiting for us to try and kill each other.

I resist the urge to laugh when he hesitantly starts the car, I suck in a sharp inhale when Leonit's hand lands on my thigh. The thigh with the slit allowing his hand to be on my bare skin as he leans to my ear. "Happy couple" he whispers and I glare at him slightly earning his hand to grip my thigh.

I bite the inside of my cheek as the driver doesn't even look back at us and Leonit's grip on my thigh turns painful, but it's a good type of pain. 

I let out a shaky exhale before grabbing his hand and quickly turning it and interlocking our fingers giving my poor thigh mercy. I look at him from the corner of my eye to see him smirking. Fucker.

"So, Where's the ring?" the driver asks looking at us through the small mirror and I look down to my finger seeing no ring, up your fat ass. 

"Waiting for the right moment" Leonit smiles but I scoff lightly seeing right through his fake words and fake smile. Right moment my thick ass, we're getting married for a damn alliance only our families know about. Bitch. Hot bitch who fucked you with his fingers, mouth, gun and his knif-cONSY SHUT IT YOU LITTLE SHIT FACE. 

Speaking facts cause you won't

I roll my eyes at the bitch-amazing  voice in my hea-FUCK YOU. 

the drive goes by fast, thank god. The driver seems to buy the bullshit we were selling about being a happy little couple that cuddles and eats ice cream with movie nights, but as soon as we could we threw each other's hands out of our grips with a glare and basically ran from the car so we could let the act down.

"Don't blow this" he says putting his arm out. "The act or the venue?" I ask and he shoots me an unimpressed look. 

"You wasted 23 million Aurora" he says and I smirk remembering how three years ago the ball was sadly canceled when Leonit was holding it cause the venue somehow blew up. And the fucking bomber didn't even place the bombs in the right spot, I had to go in and fix Emilio and Alex's mess before the place blew up on me. But for the world it was a sad incident. 

"I had nothing to do with that" I loop my arm with his and he scoffs, "And I don't want to rip that dress off you" he mumbles and I glare at him, horny bastard.

We walk to the doors and people gasp just looking at us, arms linked, close, not trying to kill each other and all. People really don't believe this whole thing, I mean our family has hated the Russians from before I was even born so I can see why.

The guards nod at us and open the doors, this should be fun...

To be continued...