Chapter 49~ It looks like...Paint?

Not edited- HERE IS A PROMISED LONG CHAPTER BABEEEE

SO PLEASE LET'S VOTE AND COMMENT, CAN WE GET THIS CHAPTER TO LIKE...1.5K COMMENTS AND 820 VOTES?? IF SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL!!!

SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE BESITEEEE

Aurora Sidorov

"I won't" he interrupts me sliding on his blazer and I hold the urge to mock him, he's going to raid some warehouse with his men and will refuse to take me with him. I mean the odds that we get kidnapped again are really low...

"I can help, Leo" I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down, get naked it might help. Nope, I'm still fucking sore from when we had sex like three days ago. 

He sighs and leans down, I think my plan is workin-"Calling me Leo won't always get you things, Aurora" his hand wraps around my neck suddenly and he pulls me up bringing our lips inches apart. Dammit.

"Fine, stronzo" I put my hands on his chest and shove him away before sitting myself on the black couch with my arms crossed over my chest stubbornly.

"I can't have you getting hurt, again" he explains from behind me, I roll my eyes and grab the TV remote turning the huge TV on. 

Stop ignoring him before he goes on a 7 day mission whore

No, bitch

What if he gets hurt? Does he not understand that it feels the same to me when he gets hurt? 

"Aurora, malyshka, stop ignoring me" I feel him playing with my hair lightly, I turn the volume of the TV up acting like I give a shit about this channel talking about what veggies are good for you.

I want brownies, with weed. 

He stands behind me, behind the couch im sitting on in silence for about ten seconds before I feel his hands slide to my shoulders then one up to my neck and the other to my chin forcing me to look up.

Our eyes meet and I give him no emotion, I really wanna kiss him right now.

"Stop being so stubborn" he narrows his eyes

"lemme watch the food guide in peace" I narrow mine at him, his head tilts up to the TV and forms into one of disgust before he looks down at me again

"Funny" he speaks with sarcasm dripping from his voice

I try looking back to the TV but his hands tighten, "Can I at least have a kiss?" he asks and I feel his thumb drawing small shapes on the side of my neck. 

"Ask nicely, add a please maybe?" I smirk

"Can I have a kiss, please?" he grits and my smirk grows, whipped.