An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (18)

Start from the beginning

"What!?!?!? I thought you were the Prince of Vampires not the Prince of all Dark Beings" I said. I looked up at him with wide questioning eyes.

"I'm the Vampire Prince and the Prince of all Dark Beings." Sontos replied returning my gaze, gauging my reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s P.O.V.

Ohh shit! Was he serious? He looked dead serious all amusement gone from his face. “SERIOUSLY!?!?!!!” I squeaked. Forgetting to reply in my head. Dozens of heads snapped over towards where Sontos and I were standing sending us questioning gazes, a few raised their eyebrows. Seconds later I felt people trying to penetrate my mind. I threw up my walls allowing only Sontos in.

“Yes, I’m serious” Sontos said.

“Why didn’t you tell me before!??!?” I asked him. Sending him an accusing glare.

“Umm…. I kinda….. Wanted to ummm… protect you from what’s really out there….. Ignorance is bliss….”

He stuttered out, trailing off at the end.

“What do you mean ignorance is bliss…?” I asked him curiously.

“There is a lot in the world that you don’t know about, and your lack of knowledge about this world allows you to stay oblivious to the dangerous things that lurk in the dark.” He replied calmly.

“Are you two gonna stand there and stare into each other’s eyes forever or come get some ice cream with us?” Aubrey asked sounding slightly impatient. I turned my head to see Sam, Tanya, Seth, Aubrey, Alec, and some other girl, I couldn’t remember the name of, standing looking at us for our answer. I looked up at Sontos with wide pleading eyes. I LOVE ice cream!

“Yeah, were coming” Sontos said.

“YAY!” I squealed earning a few chuckles from the others.

I wrapped my arm around Sontos’s waist, as he slung his arm around my shoulder. I cuddled into his side as we walked to the ice cream store a block or two away. I noticed that Tanya and Sam were walking in front flirting shamelessly. I also noticed Seth and Aubrey innocently flirting. Awww…. They would be a cute couple. Hmm… I think we need to have a girl’s night soon so I can find out if Aubrey likes my brother Seth and what is going on between Tanya and Sam.

When we got to the store, I got a chocolate cookie dough ice cream in a cone and Sontos got mint chocolate chip in a cone. We all sat down at a large picnic table outside the store. “So…. WHO’S EXCITED FOR THE HIGH BALL!?!?!!!” Aubrey asked excitement dripping from each word. Sontos, Seth, Sam, Tanya and I let out low chuckles before responding with “I am”’s and “hell yeah”’s.

I looked up at Sontos as I leaned onto his shoulder slightly.

“Is it good?” I asked him.