"NOONAAAAAAAA...."

"TAETAEEEEEEE....."

There goes both Ana and Taehyung dramatically crying while snuggling with each other on their bed.

The departure of the boys are really what the owner Seokjin and Ana never ever wanted to happen. Atleast not this soon. But what to say They have nothing to do with their new decisions. They are happy yet being just dramatic.

Right now Taehyung and Ana is snuggling while crying inside of Seokjin's room and Jeongkook and Seokjin just standing there while making a done face looking at the duo.

"Chiku I think its enough let's go-

"No he is not going anywhere, you got the job, you go."
Ana replied protectively engulfing the younger more near to her body.

Oh how much Seokjin and Jeongkook want to roll their eyes now. But holding up.

"Noonaaaaaa....."
Taehyung again said and bursted out crying following by Ana.

"Taetaeeeeee."

"Aishhhh honey, we are getting late, let's go you can hug your Taetae all the way to their new apartment okay? let's go."
Seokjin said trying to pull out his wife from the strongest grip with the other.

Ah yes Seokjin and Ana too going to drop them there and to help them with room settings.

"Sniff* I am the most unhappiest person alive as That Kookie boy Got his job now...sniff* Couldn't you take a few more years or like some decades hah? I was all enjoying with Taetae but nooo. He had to leave me in between. It's all your fault. You all are so selfish."

"Nooonaaaaaaa....."

"Taetaeeeeee....."

"Wow... Thanks a lot Noona... This was the best ever appreciation I've ever received till now. "

Jeongkook replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Nooonaaaaaa....

"Taetaeeeeeee....."

.
.

"Hyung I swear I will have to call the police now, this woman is touching my Chiku way more then usual."

Jeongkook threatened to Seokjin.

"Sigh* its can be other way around too bunny boy He is the one hugging my woman way more then usual."

Seokjin challenged back while crossing his hands.

"But my Fiance is innocent here trapped by your wife."

"Wow how about we extract the innocent word from the sentence you just uttered hah?"

"No way I would ever allow to anyway."

"Oh try me buoy-

"Okay okay..... Fine....stop you both."
Ana stated wiping her tears.
"the last thing I want now is your senseless arguments. Anyway I have full appreciation for you two to move out now happy???
BUT If that Kookie boy ever try to hurt taetae by any chance, then I will not waste a bit more second and make you marry my hubby and we will happily live ever af-

"What did she say?"

A bewildered yet jealous yet angry Jeongkook asked Seokjin cutting her off who already gulping hard by hearing his wife's nonsense talks.