"Oh... Really.. How can you be so sure" Raj asked lifting his left eyebrow.

"These deep eyes can only obsess anyone not possess" Kajal murmured.

"What!!.... Come again" Raj asked

Kajal composed herself and said, "ummm... Nothing.. It's final you're not gonna work anymore or I'll call your doctor"

Raj sighed irritatingly, Kajal smirked victoriously.

Raj went inside his room and layed down on his bed. When he was in his deep slumber he felt a very soothing caress on his forehead. He has only experienced this feeling by mariam auntie's touch but this touch is different, amazingly different.

A soft fabric brushed his cheeks when his slumber broke. He looked up and became starled to find Kajal sitting beside his head.

He sat with a jerk and Kajal said, "don't worry.. I know I'm scary but I'm not a ghost... You're safe with me...go and wash your face...i brought your dinner"

Raj came out of the washroom and saw her waiting with the food near the tea table. The tray was kept on the table and she was sitting on the couch by cupping her cheeks.

He smiled a little on her cuteness.

"No Raj... You can't fall for her.. Love is not made for you... And dont forget she hates you" Said his mind. Raj lost in his thoughts when kajal broke his trance, "hey... You came... Now sit I'll feed you"

When she forwarded the morsel towards him, he removed it lightly and said, "see... I've told you in the morning also you don't have to do all this"

"And i ve also told you that i want to do all this" Kajal said smilingly.

"But i dont want this! Raj said more sternly this time.

His heavy voice vanished her smile and she said sadly, " Ab tak mujhse naraz hai aap.... Maine bataaya na... Maine wo sari bakwaas gusse me ki thi.. Main itni buri nahi hoon... Maaf kar dijiye na... Please "
(You're still mad at me.. I've told you that i said all that shit in anger, I'm not that bad.. I'm sorry please)

Raj has decided to not to obey her but her cute request and puppy eyes are just irresistible to him. He opened his mouth thus indicating her to feed him.

Kajal grinned like a fool and feed him lovingly. Again her staring session started.

After feeding him when she's about to stand and leave, she stumbled on her saree plates. She was about to fall when Raj hold her protectively.

This time not only Kajal but Raj too felt the electric spark when his fingers came in contact with her skin. She was holding the fistful of his T-shirt. The sound of her bangles broke his trance.

Raj pulled out from the hug and moved back but both missed the mutual warmth of each other.

*****

Kajal was laying on her bed still in that saree, she was continuously grazing her fingers on her waist where Raj touched her.

She covered her face with her pallu and smile shyingly.

Here Raj was still lost in the war between his heart and mind.

M is for mind and H is for heart.

M: you must control yourself Raj... Don't forget she hates you

H: No.. She didn't remember Raj she confessed yesterday and today also.

M: whatever, but you should not meli on her honey coated fake words

H: what fake.... She's so immature to pretend anything and whereas who can resist such a beautiful wife of his.. Right Raj"

"Arghhhh..... Shut up" Raj said with irritation and sat.

He inhaled deeply and again lay down to sleep. Before falling into deep slumber he remembered the last line of his heart. "Who can resist such a beautiful wife of his"

*****

Next morning was a quiet different. Unlike yesterday Kajal was wearing a Salwar suit but still her sindoor and mangalsutra were there. Raj thought that is she gonna go college like this.

The moment he was near the door something unexpected happened. He was telling Kajal to go with driver kaka and come with him only. She nodded her head smilingly on all the instructions , than she wished him a nice day and kissed his left cheek and flew away like a butterfly from there.

Raj was frozen on the spot by her act when Mariam auntie came and said, "Raj baba what happened.... Your head is spinning"

"Umm... Yeah.. I mean no auntie.. I'm just thinking something... Bye" Raj answered stammeringly and went to his office.

*****
Everyone was looking at him surprisingly from the lobby to his cabin.

When he went inside Sagar look at him with a shock then ran off from there closing his mouth. Jai was already in the cabin.

"What's wrong with everyone today... Why they're looking at me smilingly?? Raj said and sat on his chair.

Jai frowned on his words and saw his face properly, than he started laughing by throwing his head back of the chair.

It irritates Raj a bit more and he said, "Jai... If you too wanna join them then get out"

Jai hold his stomach and showed Raj the front camera of his tab and said, "I don't know about me but you definitely should not get out of your house with this"

Raj's eyes almost came out when he noticed the pink lipstick mark on his left cheek.

"Hmmmm.... Toh bat yaha tak pahuch gyi... Kya bat hai... Tune return kiss di ya nhi".... Jai asked him excitingly.
(So... You've come this far, did you returned her kiss)

" Shut up!!...... It's nothing like that she's such a kid to do all these things "Raj said

" Stop your this kid game once and for all.... She's an adult girl and your wife... She knows very well what she's doing... Come on yar 9 years difference is nothing and stop behaving like a Grandpa"....... Jai tried to make him understand but Raj has already locked all the gates of his heart.

He started a new trick, he started going office before Kajal wakes up and  comes only after she slept.

But can this trick will work on his teen wife.......

To be continued......

                ***************

I've tried my best to write this chapter.... But dont know it's good or not... It's very difficult to pen down the feeling and emotions properly....

So what do you think??

Raj has locked his heart, will Kajal be able to find the key??

Or she'll broke the locks forever??

How she'll stop this hide and seek game of Raj??

To know.... Stay tuned😉

Do vote, read, share and comment

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐

Luvs and hugs from your loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏