argument & angry make out 👀

Life isn't only about sweet moments it's needed some spicyness too .
So here goes mr.park being all grumpy because in his business party some Strange people was eyeing me. It's not my fault though , nor did I dressed up with short dress. Apart all of my logic mr.grumpy decided too drag me out from the party . It wasn't like I was dying to stay in that party but the problem is he drag me in a way that I was literally running after him. & The jealous ladies was giggling Wich was kinda insult for me.
So here we are shouting each others angriness on each other . Umm I wasn't actually screaming but showing that I had no fault yet he got me insulted . & There's the grumpy guy was still showing no reason anger on me . "It isn't my fault that those guys was eyeing me Jimin-shi" I said this line for the ninth time in my defence . "But why didn't u came to me when u felt them eying you ! Or perhaps u was enjoying their flirting!!" Jimin screamed on my face . I looked at him in disbelief " what do u mean by enjoying!!! & U was the one who left me alone in that party , went to some lady who was barely wearing some clothes huh !! U was the one enjoying others company. Be glad that I didn't went to some guy !!!" I said & was about to walk away.
In a blink of eye Jimin caught me by my upper hand & through me on the bed . & I was under him . I looked at his eyes the angriness was replaced by the dark jealousy. I gulped seeing him harden face .
"Wrong word kitten ! Wrong choose, I see u are getting bold day by day huh , should I show u the real u ?" Jimin said with his dark seductive voice , chill run through my spine .
"J-jimin , i-i--" I was cut off by his rough kiss. It wasn't any near the kisses we shared before . This was too harsh. To the point it was hurting. I tried to push him away . But he caught both my wrist his one hand & held them above my head .
He pressed more force in the kiss . That I ended up whimpering . Few seconds later I start to struggle to breath . But he didn't stoped . After few minutes of struggle he finally broke the kiss . We both was breathing heavily.
I felt that the side of my lip was bruised. But jimins jealousy was at his pik.
I didn't even noticed that in that rough kiss he untied his tie & tied my wrists with the bead head . While I was trying to steady my breath, he attacked my neck with out any warming. "Arrgghh- Jimin" I whispered as he was going harsh on me.  He made dark hickis all over my collarbone. He ripped off my dress & undergarments too . He attacked my chest area ... biting , pinching , leaving dark hickies here & there . I laid under him helplessly .
He removed his clothes . " Jimin plz be gentle " I said in low voice as I was getting weaker from moaning from those pains that he gave me .
But it was like he wasn't listening to me . He harshly entered me without any warning. I screamed. But he had no effect of my pleading . I ended up crying so bad.

After half of hours he stopped. He fell on me breathing heavily. I was so weak that I couldn't even make any proper words . I was just silently crying.
After calming down he got up but still was hovered on me. He looked at me , messy hair , dark hickies all over me , bruised lip & my teary eyes told him that he had lost his control. He kept looking at me silently & remembered my pleadings to him to stop but he didn't.
He got up from me quickly. Untied my wrists. Running his hand through his messy hair . I turned around crying silently showing him my back .
Jimin pov-
What have I done . I- I hurted my y/n . In this way . My eyes got teary .
I ran to the bathroom . Wore a short . I  made a refresh bath for y/n .
Coming in the bedroom I saw my little wife , curled up in a ball still crying , whimpering lowly .
I got in front of her . Bending down I tried to remove her hairs from her face ."plz no more" she said in her broken voice from all these screaming. " Shhhh , I'm not gonna hurt you " I said .. not trying to sob in front of her . Taking her securely in my embrace I headed to bathroom. Placing her in the bathtub I removed the bedsheet she was holding.
Getting in the bathtub I placed her on my lap . She still rested her head on my shoulder even after I hurted her this much . This made me more teary .
I softly back hugged her not wanting to hurt her as she was in pain because of me .
I rested my chin on her head . Closing my eyes " sorry , I know sorry can't change anything , give me time to make it up to you , I lost my control at the thought of your going to other man . I know you would never do that. But jealousy, possessiveness got me out of control. Change me the way u want , punish me , slap me , but give me chance , I-i'll never hurt you ever again . I never wanted to hurt you . B-but I d-don't know h-how--"
y/n pov-
Turning around I placed my lips in on his pecking softly . "I know u wasn't in ur sense , It happens , upside down is common in relation ,,, I'm sad but not angry ... Don't cry... "
I said while weeping off his tears . He hugged me while sobing saying sorry again & again . I also hugged him caressing his back to calm him down .

Living with him I was aware of the fact that he had anger issues so I had to face this one day . After a fresh bath he took me to bedroom , dried my hair , choose comfortable clothes for me , cuddle me while crying . "I never knew the great mafia king is a cry baby " I teased him .. making him chuckle in tears .
"How did this angel ended up with this devil huh!" He said teasing too. "Hush .. let me sleep " I said placing my head on his bare chest hearing his heart beating I fall a sleep.

Jimin:-
After she fall asleep "I'll never hurt u my love , I'll change my anger for u no matter what " I kissed her head falling Asleep having my world in my arms.

**Loving isn't only about loving the person's good side , you have also love his bad sides to .**