Morning after first night✨

Sun light hit jimins face. He wake up to see his little wife cuddling him. Her face was on his bare chest. Her cheeks was looking chubby. Jimin was lost in her beauty. Y/n shifted a  in her sleep groaning a little. Jimins hand on her back began to move in circular motion to sooth her pain a little.

y/n moved and blinked her time few times opening them fully to see her Husband looking at her. Just a stare was enough to turn y/n into tomato. Yet she was also lost in admiring her husband.

Y/n didn’t noticed dew to her moving in sleep the blanket got a little replace, showing her upper body.

Jimin looked in her eyes like he was looking in her soul. His eyes shifted to her lips which was she biting dew to shyness, her collarbone was printed with hickies, her chest was red with some teeth marks. Jimin seductively bited his lips wathich her bare chest moving with her breathing.

Y/n followed his stare & quickly pull up the blanked. Jimin smirked & hover upon her, making Y/n gasp. Y/n tightly hold the blanked on her chest, looking away shyly. Jimin chuckled sexily, leaning close to her. Y/n close her eyes waiting for the next.

Jimin went to her right ear, whispering "I'll let u go this time since u need to walk in today's party, but be ready for the punishment after the party"- jimin said & place a wet kiss on her ear, making y/n shiver.

" p-punishment? For what" -Y/n asked confusedly. "For seducing me"-jimin said still having smirk on his lip. Y/n got more confused.  " oh little wife u r always so confused, Don't put too much pressure on ur little head"-jimin laughed getting up fron her. Y/n give a cute glare at jimin wich make him laughing more. Y/n admired jimins smiling face which was rare.

Getting up from bed jimin wore his shorts. Y/n looked away being shy like always. Jimin smirked " what are you shy of wifey, u saw everything last night". Y/n again shot him glare " yah! U-u r so pervert" - y/n said while sitting up on the bed. She wrapped the Blanked around her standing up from the bed. She whimpered & fall down.

Hearing thud jimin turned around while buttoning up his shirt. Jimin saw y/n & went to her immediately, holding her in bridal style jimin make his towards bathroom,  while taking glance on y/n,  to make sure She's okay. 

Placing her in front of the mirror he hold from waist to support her standing. "C-can u go out plz, i need to do my morning routine "- y/n said to jimin politely. Jimin just at her from the mirror " I'll give u 5min"-jimin said & went out. Y/n somehow manage to do her personal work, walking back to the sink to brush she Again fall down.

Running inside the bathroom jimin help her to stand, checking if She's hurt or not. "Why didn’t u call me!"- jimin said in little harsh tone. Y/n looked down & said in low tone " I'm sorry, i though i could manage".  Jimin signs "let me help u in shower".  Jimin took y/n under the shower opening the tap. Y/n shyly look here & there.

Water dripping on both of their bodies. Jimin couldn’t resist but see her body throng the blanked which was stick to her body, showing her curves perfectly.

Jimin tried to remove her hand but her hold on blanket got tight out off nervousness. " tch! What are u hiding though, i saw all before" jimin said with his husky voice, removing her hands. She was standing all naked in front of jimin.

Wasting no time jimin crushed his lips on her little hungrily making her whimper. Y/n also respond in the kiss. Soon it turned into a hot making out session.

Y/n caressing jimins wet hair. Eating each other lips. But jimin wins as a pro kisser exploring her.  His hand caressed her curves. Massaging her soft boobs making y/n moan in the kiss. Getting out of oxygen y/n break the kiss trying to stable her breath. "I'm still sore, plz" y/n said looking down. "I'll be gentle Don't worry, let's continue in bed " jimin winked & take her bridal style. Y/n didn’t resist as some of her part also wanted it.

Placing her on the bed jimin attacked her neck leaving more hickys behind. He softly kissed her boobs. Y/n's breath become heavy, she throw her head in the pillow closing her eyes.  Jimin saw her feeling good, her heavy breathe making her boobs move sexily.  Jimin teasingly blow air on her private area making y/n gasp dew to the coldness their. Y/n fisted on the bed sheet. 

Jimin kisses softly her private part to relive the soreness a little. Before began to eating her out. Seeing her bring sore jimin took y/n's one hand & bring it to his private are. "Please me, make release" jimin said huskily. Removing his shorts y/n took him in her hand.jimin make a deep moan.  Not knowing what to do she look at jimin. Jimin hold her hand guiding her. "Now do this faster" saying this jimin again attacked her boobs.

Moving her hand faster on his member both of them was moaning out of pleasure. Y/n's boobs were wet with jimin kisses & bites. Jimins little frnd twisted in her hand reaching near his heigh. "Argh,fuck! Ur hand also feel soo good... Ahhh" moaning jimin release his heigh on her stomach while panting.

Y/n was admiring her sexy horny husband on her. "Let's take shower" jimin said while heading back in the bathroom with his little wife in his arms.

In the mean time maids clean their bed. After getting ready the newly married couple headed downstairs to meet their gramma.