Honeymoon 🌹

Arriving at the Airport with a bunch of bodyguard guarding u both,Jimin proudly held u by ur waist to show the people whom u belong to,  y/n bid good bye to jimin's gramma.

Jimin wasn’t only mafia king but also a great businessman.

Sitting in the luxurious private jet y/n was looking through the window. Watching random activities of people.

"Y/n" jimins call make ur attention divert to ur handsome husband sitting in front of you. "You can sleep if u want the flight will take time ". Giving ur sweet smile " I'm okay now " u said with a gentle voice. "Umm - where are we going u still Didn't said it?" u asked. "That's a surprise my little wifey" jimin said with his signature smirk. Pouting a little u again look out from the window.

Time skip-
Jimin was busy in his laptop. Few moment later he looked up to see his little wife sleeping on the sit. In deep slumber😪 y/n was about to fall site way, jimin was first enough to put his hand on her cheeks to support her head. Chuckling silently jimin hold y/n in bridal style, taking her to the bedroom of the jet. Placing u softly on the bed, jimin climbed on the site cuddling you.

"I wonder how u make me so soft for you, even without trying" jimin whispered caressing ur cheeks. "My heart fell for u without even my knowledge ". Sorry that I'm not that good at expressing my feelings,  I'll protect u till my last breath, never leave me for my cold personality" kissing on ur Temple jimin closed his eyes taking a little nap with you in his embrace.

Waking up from sounds around u, y/n noticed She's in someone's embrace. Looking up she saw jimin walking with having her in bridal style. Roaming her eyes around she noticed they are in a place near sea beech. "You could have wake me up, & what's with you carrying me so much, i can walk u know"😑 y/n said with playful tone. Chuckling jimin looked at y/n "now i see my little wife learning to talk too much, huh"." am i not heavy? U can put me down, I'm awake now" "what if i Don't? & little things are easy to carry u know". "That's not fair,humph"😒 y/n said with angry pout. 

Holding around jimins neck comfortably y/n admire the nature around her. "Why Isn't there any people though, aren’t sea beech mean to be full with tourist? "🤔 y/n asked dumbfounded.  "Yes, sea beeches are popular places, but we at a island my little wifey". " ohhhh - but still this place have no people literary ". " because It's our island wifey there is only us & few my people,  no random people can come here". "Ur Island!!!"😮 y/n said in shockness making her eyes wider.  " correction - OUR  island " jimin said planting a lovable kiss on her Temple.

Soon they reach there destination,  A beautiful house near the beech. Entering the house jimin placed y/n on the ground. One elderly couple & two young girl came to greet them. "Meet them, they are the caretaker here, they'll live in the house behind this, if u ever need anything just tell them " jimin said while taking off his court.  Y/n greet them politely.

"Ur things are settled in ur room mr & mrs park". Nodding ur head u both headed to ur room. Entering the big bedroom there was swimming pool attached out side of the room. Dropping ur body on the bed u take deep breath.

" u literary slept the whole flight still ur tired! How lazy u r " jimin taunt u while going to the bathroom.
"I'm not lazy u make me lazy, carrying me here & there, humph! " u replied in annoyed tone. Turning to the site u see the beautiful see trough the big window.

Hearing the bathroom door opening u looked at jimin with ur mouth wide open.😲 Jimin was looking beyond the world in his loose white short with a summer shirt. "Even I'm ur husband still u r giving me flirty look? I see u r not that shy u showed ". Roaming ur eyes other places with red cheeks " I- I'm not , i w-was about to s-say that I'm h-hungry"😐

"Oh so u r hungry after seeing me"😏 jimin teased u more. "Yah! U r the pervert here,  I'm really hungry & that for food u pervert minded, i didn’t even eat anything in the flight ". Realizing while giving u time to sleep in the flight he Didn't even call u for food. " u get fresh, I'll ask the maids to prepared some food" saying this he went out from the room.

U take a quick shower changing in a loose Hawaii dress. Coming downstairs u see jimin is talking on his phone. His eyes diverted to you.  It's seems like his eyes was stuck on u.

After having food u & jimin went to the rooftop to see the sunset. U was feeling the fresh breeze with closed eyes, ur long hair was waving with the wind. Jimin was lost in u. Opening ur eyes u look beside "when we will go to the beech?" "tomorrow, It's risky this time also u don't know how to swim". U smiled & nodded again looking at the front.

Jimin came behind u hugging u by waist. Putting his chin on head. Admiring the sun lovingly. We both admired the sunset with comfortable silent. 🥰

Moving ur hairs from ur neck. Jimin plant a kiss there making u " humed". Tilting ur head to a side u gave him more access of ur neck. Unzipping ur hawaii frock.  Jimin pulled it little down from ur neck planting more wet kisses, sucking, marking. U was moaning softly holding on his hands on ur waist.

Turning u around, jimin plant sweet kisses on over ur face making u giggle before crashing his lips on urs. U wrap ur hands around his neck, caressing his hairs, responding to his kiss. Jimins one hand was on ur waist, taking another under ur knees he held u bridal style.

Breaking the steamy kiss, taking breath. Jimin headed to the bedroom. Dropping u on the bed jimin opened the windows letting the fresh air fill up the room. Turning off the light, the moon light make the room more romantic. Taking off his shirt trowing it to floor. Jimin hovered over u.

Making u sit he help u to take off ur cloth. Leaving u only in ur undergarments. Lying u on ur back he attacked ur neck u start to moaning at his every single movement . U wrap ur one hand around his neck, another caressing toned abbs, feeling them on ur finger. Jimin went to cleavage leaving big wet kisses. Turning u around he unhooks ur bra with his mouth making u gasp. He left his marks behind ur neck too.

Againg turning u around he Through ur bra too. Attacking ur boobs like a baby.massaging,sucking,biting, making pop sound which was a turn on for u. U was scratching his back making it red. Wrapping ur legs around his waist he stood up from the bed heading to the pool. While stripping u both fully naked.

Going in the pool while making out. U gasped & tightly hold in him Afraid of not knowing swimming. "Relax baby, I'm here" going in the pool. U take his shoulder support.

Entering in u slowly ur eyes rolled back from the pleasure & pain. "Argh! Still tight baby,!!" jimin said while moving near the edge of the pool. Ur back touched the cold tieled wall. Giving u time to adjust. U nodded to jimin.

Jimin started from steady speed, to wild one.the pool water was unsteady dew to his thrusts. U was moaning, whimpering, little scream left ur mouth when he hit a sensitive spot in u. "Argh! Got u" jimin said & started to hit that place frequently making u mess.

Soon after u reach ur climax. "A-ah jim-min, argh, i-i". " I.know.baby.Let's. Cum.together. Wait.for.me" jimin said each word while trusting in u powerfully. After few more thrust "Argh! Cum bby, c-cum for ur d-daddy". U both cummed together.

U was shaking from ur crazy climax. Jimin was panting hardly. Catching ur breath u lean in & placed a peck on his lips. Jimin pulled out making u hiss. Making u sit on the edge he spread ur legs planking a peck on ur vagina. Making all red.

" Did i went to hard?" he asked while planting a kiss on ur tummy. "N-no, this was a-awesome " u said shyly.  "Oh is that so? Then lets have more rounds " ur eyes widened.  "What? The night Just started " he winked taking you bridal style making way towards the bathroom.  U didn’t resist somewhat u wanted it too.  & the First night of honeymoon
went by the newly married couple making love all night  in the light of moon. 👀