wedding night💖

Y/n pov:
The event went so memorable as it should be. Now me and my cold husband aka the mafia king PARK JIMIN. Heading to our new house or should i say mansion that his gramma gift us. @pippupa

I was leaning on the window enjoying the view. After few minutes i could see my new destination where i would live the rest of my life with my better half. @pippua

The driver stoped the car Jimin went out without even helping me out (mr.rude🙄)
Somehow i manage to get out of car & enter our house. There was maids already. One of them lead me to OUR room. I got a little friendly with her on the to the room. @pippupa

Entering the room i was dumbstruck to see jimin with no shirt. I froze on my spot not knowing what to say or do. Jimin turned around & stare at me with his cold eyes. I some how manage to say "I'll take change first" & run to the bathroom. @pippupa

Entering the bathroom i leaned on the door & calmed racing heart. I went in fron of the mirror. Smiling to my foolish self i washed my face, undo my hair bun. Then i went to remove my large gown. But to my bad luck my hand couldn't reach the zipper properly. I manage to unzip it a little & boom!! The zipper got stuck 😐. Being a shy girl i couldn't call jimin for help. But to my great fate i took long time that jimin got pissed & knock on the door. My clumsy self forget to lock the door🥴.

Jimin pov:
I was waiting but she never came out. I went to knock but to my surprise the door wasn't locked. So i went in. & see my little wife struggling with her huge gown. Noticing me turned around. But i already see that she was struggling with her gown zipper.

Without saying anything i turned her around. Move her long hair her front i looked at her from the mirror. She was looking down with red cheeks & a cute pout on her lips. To be honest i got addicted to her lips. Even i only pecked one time her lips at the wedding. I unzipped her gown, in the process my hand touched her smooth bare back. With the touch she was getting goosebumps every time. I liked it how body respond to my little touch. Accidently her gown slipped from her body.

I couldn't hold my self anymore. She wasn't wearing any bra. Y/n quickly pulled back her gown, grasping it to her chest. But she was still late. I turned her to face me & smashed my lips on her.

Y/N pov:
All this happened like nsksnsbsksvakl. That i was feeling his lips on mine. He was hungry but not harsh. He was trying to control himself for my comfort. Not knowing the process of kiss i shortly after lost my breath. I tapped his shoulder but he was too much into kiss to see i'm out of breath. I whimpered a little in the kiss holding tight on his waist. He left for a while. I trying to catch my breath, a gasp left my lips when jimin suddenly take me bridal style.

My one hand hold my gown tightly other went to his neck for my balance. He lay me on bed & hovered above me. I breathing deeply dew to my nervousness & shyness. Jimin again leaned to kiss me, i also closed my eyes wrapping my hands around his neck. His hand grabbed my right bre*st, I again gasped, taking the opportunity he enter his tongue & explored. I was new & jimin dominant. But i enjoyed his dominant side. I tried to kiss back in same passion but as a new kisser i couldn't. I felt jimin smirking in the kiss after getting my response. Being short in breath, i Again tapped jimin.

Pulling out from the kiss jimin stared at me with fire eyes. I couldn't kept the eye contact & shyly looked away. Jimin leaned & licked my earlobe causing me flinched. He whispered with his husky voice " I'LL MAKE YOU BREATHLESS TONIGHT WIFEY". I blushed so hard.

Dimming the room night. Jimin went to my neck placing open mouth kisses. I trow my head back giving him more space to art me. After few sloppy kisses began to sucking & bitting leaving his art on me. I bite my lips to not make any sound. Jimin looked at my face,pulled out my lips from my bite with his thumb. " NO WIFEY, THESE ARE ONLY MINE TO BITE, LET ME HEAR YOU, HOW I MAKE U FEEL"- Jimin whispered near my lips. He went down Again leaving his art. I was moaning lowly this time. He remove my gown from my body, he went to my legs completely removing the gown leaving me only in my undies. I was shy, i tried to hide my upper body with my hands. Jimin came up & removed my hands. "LET ME MAKE YOU MINE, DON'T HIDE FROM ME BUBBA"-jimin said removing my hands. It was something new to this site of him. Sweet yet sexy. Being cold person i never thought he would ever give any nickname or would be this flirty.

I held on the bedsheets tightly feeling his lips on my blossoms. He was on my one b**b while playing with the one with his hand. It was so new to me that i was breathing heavily. Moaning lever left my lips. " ummm so soft bubba"-jimin said while going to my another. After leaving my blossoms he went to my navel. He kiss there so wetly. Making zoo in my stomach.

Jimin pulled me up making me sit at the edge of the bed. Kneeling infront of me, i was looking at him confused. He Attack my thighs kissing them he slowly get close to my private part. Pulling my pantie with teeth, he remove it & trow it somewhere in the room. I was so shy. Feeling insecure i tried to bring my legs together but jimin Caught them.. Separating them more he bring him close to my private part. He kissed it. I jolted in my place. Putting his one hand on my ass he kept me still. He kissed there few more time before he started to eating me out. My moans got loud. "Arrgg j-jimin, I'm feeling s-somet-thing in my st-tomach " i said. "Cun for me bubba"-jimin said. Right after that i released, jimin eat it. " sweet as you love"-jimin said making me turned on more. "Now It's ur time bubba"-jimin said while standing in front of me. I see his bludge in side his pant growing. " remove it wifey"-jimin said with a lustful smirk. I slowly put mu hand on his zipper pulling it down. I removed his pants. Now he was in front me in only underwear. I blushed & remove it to. I was shy to look at it, i was mostly nervous at how big it was. "Now suck it "- jimin said. I gave him a confused look as i Don't know how to do that. Jimin chuckled a little. " It's okk love, i Won't break ur innocence at once". Jimin said before he held me by my waist & again hovered above me." u r too previous to do those sinful thing bubba". "I'm lucky to have you as mine" jimin said & spread my legs position his part at my entrance. I was scared. He understood that. He tugged my hair aside & caressed my cheeks. "Don't be afraid bubba, It'll hurt a little at first but then everything will be alright". I looked at his member widening my eyes " It's s-so b-big, it w-won't fit". He chuckled again kissing me with full passion. I was lost in kiss when i felt tearing pain at my part. I screamed in the pain while crying. Jimin stopped in half way giving me time to adjust. He wiped my tears kissing my eyes, nose to comfort me.

After a while pain lessened i nod at jimin. He slowly started to move. I grabbed on his back, scratching it with my nails. "Arg so tight bubba, so good.. Aahhh"- jimin moaned loudly. Jimin started to move faster making me moan more. " A-aah ah j-jim-in". Jimin pulled me by neck kissing me hungrily. He pulled me making me sit on him. He went more deeper. I opened my mouth in bliss, no word came out. I was literary screaming. I again felt the Knot in me. "j-jimin, i-i'm go-oing to---".." wait for me bubba" jimin said while going wild. He bite on my boobs. Kissing & sucking them. He again laid me, put my one leg on his shoulder & thrust in me like wild. He hit my g-spot rapidly. I clenched around his. "Aarrghhh so t-tight, c-cum with me bubba".. I came on him. I felt his hot fluid completing me. He collapsed on me. Both of us was breathing heavily. After calming down he suddenly pulled out of me. Making me hiss. Dropping next to me.

" u okay ! Did i went to far?" jimin asked while rubbing my lower tummy sofly to erase the pain. I smiled "I'm okay" i said like whisper while blushing. I closed my eyes feeling tired. "Sweet night my wifey" jimin said while cuddling.