He places his hands on Cassiopeia's cheek, before looking over at Hermione and Cho.

He heard something approaching, and he turned to see Cedric, who frees Cho with his wand. Furthermore, he motions towards his watch, indicating that they didn't have much time left.

Harry sets about freeing Cassiopeia and Hermione but vicious merpeople appear.

"But she's my friend too!" said Harry.

"Only one," said a mermaid, pointing a sharp trident on his neck.

What looks like a shark approaches at high speed, it has legs, and it's Viktor. He takes Hermione and heads for the surface. Harry looks around, freeing Cassiopeia's leg.

Harry looks over and sees the young girl that Fleur was unable to rescue. Looking around, he sees that none of the mermaids were paying much attention to him, so he loosens the young girls rope too. He starts heading for the surface with the both of them.

Suddenly, something grabbed hold of his leg, dragging him back down slowly. He tries to fight it, but it was hard, so he pushes Cassiopeia and the young girl towards the surface.

Cassiopeia and the girl came up, they are coughing but safe. The young girl gripped onto Cassiopeia who tried her best not to drown as she helps the little girl. They are helped out of the water by Fleur, who looked so relieved that her sister and friend are safe.

Her brother watches as a towel was placed on Cassiopeia's shoulders, who shivers from the cold. She is wet, freezing and confused. Draco scoffed, shaking his head as he narrows his eyes at the girl.

Cassiopeia turned to the waters where she looked around for Harry, he suddenly jumps out of the water, landing in front of the crowd who cheered.

"Harry!" said Dumbledore.

"Get him another towel!" Barty instructed to someone, he placed another towel at Harry's shoulder.

Cassiopeia ran towards Harry, bringing him in a tight hug, which quite startled Harry. "Merlin's beard, Harry, are you okay?"

She looks at Harry's face, noticing the cuts and bruises, she places her towel on his shoulders.

"I'm fine," the boy replied, his cheeks slowly turning red. "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Fine, just...probably going in shock, but I'm fine." She chuckled.

Fleur approaches Harry, "You saved her, even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister!" She kissed Harry on the cheeks, before smiling at him. "Thank you!"

She turned to Cassiopeia and embraced her. "Thank you too, you helped!"

"Not a big deal," the girl chuckled.

Hermione comes up to Harry, with a towel which she instead gave to Cassiopeia who gave her a pat on the shoulder. "Harry! Are you alright? You must be freezing! Personally I think you behaved admirably!"

"I finished last Hermione," said Harry.

'Next to last," corrected Cassiopeia.

"Attention! Attention! The winner is...
Mr Diggory!" announced Dumbledore, Cedric and his friends cheer loudly. "For showing unique command of the bubble head shark. The way I see it, Mr Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Miss Malfoy but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! For outstanding moral fiber."

Cassiopeia cheered loudly as she gave Harry another embrace, "Congrats!"
Harry, who looked shocked, still embraced her back.

Far from them, Draco narrowed his eyes at his sister and Harry, scoffing.