Where Am I?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm rang. I thought it was a Saturday. Why do I have to go to school?

"This is a reminder, wake up for school" repeated Alexa.

"Alexa, stop my reminder" I said, and got up

I looked around, I was not in my usual room. It was a prettier room:

 It was a prettier room:

"Alexa, what time does school start? And how do I get there?" I asked, how will she know?

"School starts at 7:50, and it is right down the street" said Alexa

Damn she smart!

I went to the garage, yes I guess I do have one, and jumped on a random bike to go to school.

The school looked familiar-

Wait

No way.

No. Way.

AM I IN TVD?????

⏳ 

I went into the school, and went to get my schedule, if I even had one.

"Hello, um, miss? Uhh, my name is Y/n l/n, could I please get my schedule?" I asked the lady who is at the office

"Ahh, Ms. L/n, there you are! Here is your schedule, feel free to change any classes you'd like" said the lady handing me my schedule.

It had all my favorite classes, just a couple I don't like, I thanked the lady and went to the bathroom.

What? I think I messed up my makeup.

I was too busy to see I accidentally went into the mens room, oh well, that's what Elena did.

Over there, I saw Jeremy, but no Elena. Hmph, that's weird.

Jeremy looked at me "Are you lost?"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, putting on a friendly smirk

"You're in the mens room" said Jeremy

OH SHIT!

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm still kind of new here (Thats a lie), uhh, bye" I said, and rushed out of there.

I heard Jeremy laughing, that lil child.

I turned to see, the one and only, Stefan Salvatore, looking hot as ever!

"Uhh, pardon me" said Stefan

"No, I'm sorry, it was my fault, I'm having bad luck today" I said, MORE LIKE GOOD LUCK!