She flipped me the finger making me laugh, before I went into the bathroom for a nice relaxing shower.

I spent about 10 minutes in the shower before getting out. When I went back in the guest room I went in my suitcase to prepare my outfit.

I pulled on my strapless cheetah print shirt, and my demin ripped skinny jeans. I then reached into my suitcase again and began taking out my flat iron and my make up. I straightened my hair, making a few flipped curls in the front, before applying on some mascarra, a little gold eye shadow, and some light brown lipstick. I put some pink lipgloss on over my brown lipstick giving it this shiny brownish nude color.

When I was satasfied with my appearence I slipped on my brown Cheetah print pumps, threw my pills and checks into my bag, grabbed my cellphone, and made my way downstairs. Yandy looked up at me from her phone and grinned pervertedly

" Let's go sexy mama " she said winking at me.

I laughed and playfully punched her arm, before we walked out the door.

" OH MY GOD CHASITY!!! " Willow screamed from down the hall as she ran to me full speed.

" WILLOW!! " I shouted while running to her also.

We ran down the hall to eachother and when we were finally face to face, she jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

I laughed and spun her around like the guys do to their girlfriends in those romantic movies, before I set her down to her feet.

" Oh my God Chasity I missed you so much you have no idea! When I found out you were in the hospital I felt my heart litteraly break in half " she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

I smiled sadly and wiped away some tears that fell down her cheeks. It hurts me to know that I was laying up in some hospital bed while my friends were sitting her worrying their heads off about me. And it was all because some dumb whore hit me upside the head with a bottle. See, this is why people like Tasha should be banished from the Earth, it puts innocent people like me into the hospital.

Me and Willow chatted for a bit more, before Yandy came up beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

" Willow, we will have enough time to chat with Chasity for the rest of the day. However Mr Anderson needs to see her now to talk to her about some of the work she's missed over the past month " Yandy stated, squeezing my shoulder when she said ' Mr Anderson '.

I bit my lip to control the excited grin that tried to stretch across my face at the thought of seeing Tyron. I really miss him, and I could only imagine how much he misses me being that he hasn't seen me in a month. I hope he's not a miserable wreck like Trent said he was.

I said my goodbyes to Yandy and Willow as I began walking down the hall to Tyron's classroom. I let my hand linger on the doornob as I took a few deep breaths, before finally pushing the door open.

I quietly closed the door behind me as I watched Tyron take a sip of his coffee, looking over some papers on his desk. Oh God, he looks so stressed out.

" Class doesn't start for 7 more minutes so please go back out into the hallway until the bell rings " he grumbled while still staring at his papers, not even bothering to look up at me. Damn, and he's a grouch too.

I chuckled " Aww, now is that a way to greet your girlfriend? " I cooed playfully.

After those words left my mouth, Tyron's head snapped in my direction and he stared at me wide eyed. I couldn't keep the grin off of my face as he looked over my body and face with adortion, lust, and passion. He's shocked to see me awake.