2 Truths and a Lie

Start from the beginning

"Okay okay fine. 1. At one point a while ago I wanted to date Kayama. 2. A few years ago I liked a student. 3. I once kicked someone's ass because the way they were breathing pissed me off. Put your hand up if you think 1 was the lie."

A few hands went up, and a look of shock crossed
Aizawa's face before he regained his composure. Or he seemed to atleast.

"Hand up if you think 2 was the lie."

He hated how fewer hands went up.

Of course, both Nemuri and Mic didn't believe that was true for a split second. Neither did Hitoshi, Izuku or Shoto. But the others hesitated.

Aizawa legit wanted to cry, but kept himself together.

"Hand up if you think 3 was the lie."

A few more hands went up.

Aizawa moved close to Mic and put his head on the blonde's shoulder, closing his eyes. He was trying to look like he didn't care, but to those who knew him they could tell he was upset.

"2 was the lie. What kind of person do you think I am? Honestly.."

He fell asleep. Well, they couldn't tell if he was faking it or not.

Mic could though. Mic knew he was faking from the way his eye didn't twitch, usually indicating something happening in his dream or nightmare, and he didn't move closer like usual. If anything he was moving further away.

Yeah, Mic paid attention to things like that. Call it weird if you want, it's adorable.

Speaking of Mic, it's his turn now.

"Okay! 1. I work 3 jobs, 2. At one point I considered being a villain. And 3. I'm the one who picked Shou's hero name!"

This one was easy.

"Hands up for 1!"

Only Izuku put his hand up. He got a few weird looks.

"What? He'd be a badass villain."

"Hands up for 2!"

Everyone else's hand went up.

"Alright moving on- hands up for 3!"

Nobody put their hand up.

Mic grinned a little. A slight look of worry flashed in his eyes, but it was gone as fast as it came.

Title of your sextape.

"Actually- 1 was the lie. I'm a Radio host, DJ, teacher and pro hero. So 4 jobs"

Aizawa, who had long since woken up from his 2 minute power nap, looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"You thought about being a villain"

"Haha... yeah.. you know how you blamed yourself for Oboro? I ended up blaming buster union... you know the ones I internshipped with?"

The class realised this should be a private conversation and left, moving their game to another part of the beach.

"You- I- what?"

"It was their fault right? They were stupid. They used their quirks at full power even knowing the villains quirk.. it was their fault- all their fault all their fault"

He looked off into nowhere, repeating those words.

All their fault.

All their fault.

All their fault.

Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder, partly snapping him out of it.

"Yama, listen to me okay? I need you to stay calm"

The blonde nodded and took a few deep breaths in.

"It's okay, you don't have to talk about it I won't force you"

"No- no you should know this"

Aizawa nodded and the two sat down on the sand, the same way they were before. Aizawa's head resting on Mic's shoulder, but now Mic put his head on Aizawa's.

"I- uh- I blamed the heroes. I thought they- they were all bad and it was their fault.. they were fakes.. I made- I made plans Shou- oh my god, I almost became a-"

Aizawa cut him off with a small kiss.

"Shh, it's okay. You're not a villain, are you? No? You've saved so many people Yama. You're a real hero. Not like the fakes. You're my hero"

Mic broke down, and Aizawa pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Yama?"

The blonde looked up at Aizawa, sniffling.

"Is now a good time to mention I almost became a villain too?"

"... Sorry, what?"