"You will have five before  make it six, angel." His eyes heating up at my defiance, the tension in the room could be sliced with a knife, over something so stupid, but my lip curled ready for a nasty comeback.

"Cool it down the both of you, here is four, and that should do it."Mary cut in, as she slid my plate across to me drizzling some syrup over my big breakfast of pancakes and bacon.

"Thanks, Mary, looks lovely." I tried to keep my tone sweet but venom dripped down my tongue. Ryder clenched his jaw moving to his plate eating quietly glaring at his pancakes like he wanted to murder them. 

Mary and I glanced at each other, a smirk playing on my lips as she simply smiled going over to the fridge after something finding my chance I slip my hand over his thigh him stiffening at my touch as I got closer to my destination.

His cock har under my touch, as I took a bite of my wonderful breakfast, definitely needed the recipe, my hand moving over his crotch getting the desired effect I aimed for, he should have left it alone with how much I eat!

"I would watch it if I was you angel." He gritted out, his eyes on me, blazing with desire once again. Smiling I pressed my hand against him, plopping a piece of bacon in my mouth, looking at him before looking at Mary as she shut the door.

"So Mary, how long have you been working for Jake?" I asked sweetly, my hand on the other was going up and down against his shaft, he nearly choked on his food, gulping juice, his eyes burning at the side of my face as I continued to smile away.

"Around 3 years I think, just after my first daughter started high school, you look similar in age I might add but you are older sure, how years old are you?" My breath caught, I could never tell her I'm 16, Ryder would be considered a pedophile on I don't know how many counts, well he is that and so many other things but I'm not scared of those things.

"I'm 19" I smiled gripping his shaft harder, taking a sip of my fresh orange juice, feeling relaxed. Ryder on the other hand was having a hard time eating and not in-between the thought if he should fuck me here, right against the island, or kill me, I would take the first thought though.

"So how years old are your children Mary?"  My attention was on her as I patted Ryders hard on, deciding to stop his torture, for now, my hand just caressing his hand as I finished up with my breakfast, managing to eat all of it.

" My oldest is 16 Sia, and my other daughter Chelsea is 7."

" That's wonderful, I bet you a wonderful mother I can tell." I smiled, 

"Don't flatter me, my kids are devils and don't give me peace, but that's what being a parent is I guess." Gazing at her, she did look tired, but these kids still had their mom, not like me, her sixteen-year-old should be proud of her.

"Devils, that I bet love their mom to bits." 

"I hope they do, by the sound of it your mom did a wonderful job with you, such confidence is sticking especially standing up to Ryder no less, between us girls he can be so broody!" She whisper shouted, a heavy pit settled in my stomach, memories coming in flashes, filling my mind, from the first ones to the bittersweet last ones before she died.

"Yeah, she was a great woman," I whispered more to myself to anyone else, pushing my empty plate away, my eyes moving over the tattoo I got in honor of her, Marys face fell.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know sweetheart." her hand moved over my shoulder, a sense of warmth spreading through me, patting her hand as she let go.

"It's ok, she died when I was 13, years ago, I just hold on to fond memories, she was was badly sick when she went," I said sadly, a small smile on my face as I remembered it like it was yesterday, still so fresh nearly 3 years later.

Ruder put his arms around me, bring me into his warm embrace, I hugged him tightly, taking in his musky scent mixed with his colonge, the only thing that felt safe anymore to me, even if the irony is that he is the one who took me. Mary thinks I lost her 7 years ago while Ryder knows the truth that it's only been 3 years.

"I think should get going and let you two be alone, got a few chores to keep me busy, was lovely meeting you darling." I just smiled from the side of Ryder's arms, not trusting my voice before I buried my face in his broad chest, keeping the tears at bay, even after these years it still hurt how much I missed her.

" I'm right here for you angel, I'm not going anywhere you hear me?" He whispered only for my ears, nodding once again I squeezed him once more before I let go of his warm embrace. my hand sliding over his middle when I felt cold metal under the flap of his open suit,

"Why do you need to have the gun with you in the house Ryder!" I snapped jumping off the barstool, getting up approaching closer, looming over my small frame, his hands in his pockets a small smile on his lips.

"We are going out for the day, but I have a couple of things to do first, then I'll show you your new home angel baby."

Hello  my lovley readers, here we are again, what do you think?