Chapter 84

"Quickly, hurry up, everyone, go out and watch, there is trouble outside." After the last class in the afternoon, Xu Ning was still packing her things, and before he could go back, he heard someone yelling on the walkway outside.

When the students in the classroom and on the aisle heard this, they all rushed to the outside or the edge of the classroom window. If someone looked up at this time, they would find that there was a crowd of dark people lying on the side of the windows of every classroom on this floor.

Xu Ning was also curious, but looking at the people around the window, she couldn't squeeze in even if she wanted to. Looking at some people around him standing on his stool, Xu Ning also learned the same way. Standing on his stool, the old man with his neck stretched out, he looked out vigorously.

I saw a group of people gathering together downstairs and looking at the direction they were moving, it seemed that they were planning to circle around the school. Xu Ning was far away and couldn't see the expressions of the people downstairs, but looking at their noisy look, you knew it must be fierce.

Xu Ning watched for a while, and the crowd disappeared from their sight. The classmates who were lying by the window just now all returned to the classroom, quickly packed their schoolbags one by one, and ran out in groups. Seeing that, it should be because you want to see the excitement up close.

"Xiao Liu, everyone is going to watch the excitement, let's go too." Liu Yanan quickly stuffed the book into his schoolbag, and after he had carried it back, he looked at Xu Ning with excitement and asked. The other sisters also packed their things quickly, and, like Liu Yanan, stood next to Xu Ning and looked at her.

"I told my mother yesterday that I would go to her after class this afternoon, so I won't join in the fun." Xu Ning shook her head. Although she wanted to go, she had promised her to come and chat with her yesterday. Dishonesty.

"That's it, then forget it." Liu Yanan heard Xu Ning's words and knew it was useless to know what he was talking about. Nodded disappointedly, but she quickly raised her head and said, "Then you go with Ms. Xia. We are telling you when we study at night."

"Okay, okay. By the way, don't just rush forward just to watch the excitement. People should pay more attention to safety. Also, brighten your eyes and withdraw as soon as you find something wrong." Xu Ning felt that the student made it out. There will definitely be actions in such a big dynamic school.

If Xu Ning knew the news in advance, he would definitely give Ji Wenjun some air in advance to prepare him. It's a pity that she is very excited these days, and there is no news about such a big event. However, she felt that the school teachers probably didn't hear the wind at all, maybe they were already prepared.

Xu Ning was right, the school had indeed heard the wind a long time ago. In fact, many teachers in the school know the secret rumors of the students, and many teachers know that they are not rumors at all, but facts. It's just that the teachers know more than the students, so even if some people have opinions in their hearts, they dare not speak out.

"Principal, the students are already making trouble, just let them make trouble like this?" In the principal's office, several deputy principals stood outside the window, watching hundreds of students walking around from the window. Looking back, Ji Wenjun, who had been carefully reviewing the documents without raising his head, asked anxiously.

Ji Wenjun didn't seem to hear their voices. He just lowered his head and held the pen given to him by Xu Ning, and kept writing on the document. It took about five or six minutes before I saw him put down the pen, looked up at the vice principals and said, "If you make trouble, you will make trouble. The bigger the trouble, the better."

When the other people heard what Ji Wenjun said, they were really anxious. One of them hurried to the opposite side of Ji Wenjun and said with a blushing face: "Principal, things will happen to the students if they continue to make trouble like this."

"What's wrong, I think the students are still very sensible. Don't worry, even if things happen, I'll take care of them. The principal will not do anything." Ji Wenjun looked up at the students outside the window, although everyone's faces The expressions were very angry, and the slogans were held high in his hands, but no one shouted loudly.

As soon as Ji Wenjun said this, the deputy principals didn't know what to say. After frowning and watching for a while, the person who was talking to Ji Wenjun in front walked out of the principal's office. Came to the teachers' office downstairs and said to the teachers: "Counselors of each class, hurry up and bring the students of your class back to the classroom."

"President Yang, the instructors of each class have passed away long ago. It's useless. The students don't listen at all." Some of the teachers said. In this case, there is no need to remind at all, and the counselor rushes over immediately, but it is of no use at all.

Although Xu Ning said to accompany her master, she was always worried about how the master would solve it and whether this matter would affect him. On the surface, he didn't dare to show it, for fear that his mother would be worried. So, when she sat there, she really felt like living through the years. Until Ji Wenjun came back, Xu Ning stood up immediately after seeing him.

"Master, you are back." Xu Ning walked over to take the jacket that Ji Wenjun took off and hung it up. He looked at him, wanted to ask and worried about the teacher behind, with a look of entanglement.

"Well, I heard the two of you laughing when I walked outside. What are you talking about so happy?" Ji Wenjun smiled and sat on the sofa, Xu Ning could not see the emotions on his face.

"It's not Xiao Ning, tell me a joke. Why did you come back so late today, Xiao Ning's rice is cooked, just wait for you to come back and fry two dishes." Xia Lanyu now likes this husband more and more This little apprentice has been accepted, beautiful, well-behaved, and filial. Since apprenticeship, she has come here almost every day. Every day I either push myself out to relax, or help out at home.

Girls are really different from boys. Although some of the apprentices my husband had accepted were also filial, they didn't have much time to come over. Even if they did, they wouldn't be so busy with Xu Ning.

"Master, you sit down first, I'll fry the two dishes, and you will be able to eat soon." Xu Ning stood up and walked directly to the kitchen after speaking. In the master's house, she is already familiar and can't be familiar with it anymore, just like in her own home. Not only did the master treat her well, but even the master treated her as a daughter. Therefore, Xu Ning is not uncomfortable here.

Xu Ning said that after waiting for a while, he really only waited for a while. After dinner, Xu Ning sat for a while and left. When she went down, the crowd had not dispersed yet. Xu Ning thought for a while, and simply followed.

From a distance, Xu Ning saw someone holding up the banners in big characters like'We want fairness and justice'. When they got closer, many people were holding slogans in their hands. What surprised Xu Ning even more was that some reporters had already rushed over after receiving news.

When Xu Ning watched the people interviewed by the reporter were filled with righteous indignation, her brows were frowned into a big river, and things really broke out.