Chapter 74

Xu Ning followed the principal. At first, she thought the principal might have something to tell herself, and now she takes herself to his office. After waiting for a while, Xu Ning realized something was wrong. This is the family building, Xu Ning muttered to himself, what did the principal bring himself here.

Slowly following the principal, Xu Ning suddenly had a bad feeling in her heart. All the bad news reported on the Internet in later generations suddenly appeared in her mind.

When Xu Ning's mind was still tangled in adulthood, Principal Ji, who was walking in front, stopped. He took out a key from his trouser pocket, took out one of them, and opened the door.

"Xu Ning, come in, you change these shoes." After Principal Ji opened the door, he took out two pairs of slippers from the shoe rack beside the door, changed one pair by himself, and pointed to the other pair of shoes and said to Xu Ning.

Xu Ning stood at the door, looking at the slippers on the floor with a look of embarrassment, not knowing whether he should enter.

"Come in quickly, why are you standing at the door, sorry." After Ji Wenjun changed his slippers and walked a few steps, he found that Xu Ning was still standing at the door behind him. Seeing her embarrassed look, I thought she was embarrassed. Waved to her, said with a smile.

Xu Ning looked at him with a kind face, and thought he might have been thinking too much. Moreover, now that they are all at the door, there is no excuse not to go in. So, after gritting his teeth, Xu Ning walked over to change shoes.

"Close the door easily. You first sit in the living room, and I'll go see your mother." Seeing Xu Ning's movements, Ji Wenjun nodded in satisfaction. After turning his head to say to Xu Ning, he walked to a room on the side.

Soon, Xu Ning heard a female voice coming from the room. He seemed to be asking the principal why he came back so late today, whether he had eaten lunch or something. Hearing the voice gave Xu Ning a very gentle feeling.

When it came to this, Xu Ning understood that he really wanted to think too much. Although I don't know why the principal brought herself to the house, what is certain is that the reason is definitely not as dirty as she thought. Xu Ning's face turned red all of a sudden, and she really treated the gentleman's belly like a villain. Fortunately, the previous refusal was not said, otherwise, it would be really shameful.

After Xu Ning changed his shoes, he walked to the living room. She didn't listen to the principal and sat down, but stood and stared at the writing on the wall. She has no level of appreciation, and can't tell who wrote this character. However, it does not hurt that she likes the writing on the wall. Seeing the back, Xu Ning couldn't help but lie over, wanting to see the inscription on the words clearly, to see which master's work it was.

"Does Xiao Xu know calligraphy and painting? Tell me how is it written?" When Xu Ning was looking at it seriously, Principal Ji's voice suddenly came next to him.

Xu Ning was startled, only to remember that he was now a guest at someone else's house. Standing with a blushing face, he turned around and said, "I'm sorry, it's rude." When apologizing, a surprised expression flashed across his face when he saw the principal pushing someone out.

"Haha, it's okay. How about this character first?" Principal Ji laughed twice, and then asked.

Xu Ning scratched her head and thought for a while, "Principal, don't embarrass me. I don't know how to appreciate it, but I think this handwriting is very good. It is very beautiful and it makes people look very comfortable. At that time, I felt better." Xu Ning said honestly. After speaking, there was a look of shame on his face.