Chapter 82

Xu Ning felt that he should do the math, whether he had been lucky recently, or how could he confess to him one or two of them. Sitting in the seat, Xu Ning didn't know whether he should escape like a literary magnate, or if he should answer directly. I saw her sitting there with a tangled face, silent for a long time. Li Minghua is different from literary magnates. After all, she and literary magnates don't meet very often, so Xu Ning hid in hiding. But Li Minghua lives in the same room with her, and the two of them don't look up and see each other every day, and they can't hide away.

Li Minghua is very good, and it is impossible for Xu Ning to get along with him day and night without feeling him at all. It's just that Xu Ning has a secret in her heart, she is afraid of being too close to others. But between lovers, how can there be a relationship that is not close?

Fortunately, Li Minghua did not necessarily ask Xu Ning to give himself an answer. When Xu Ning was very entangled, he said again: "Xiao Ning, don't feel embarrassed. I just want to tell you my feelings for you today. I hope that one day you want to find a boyfriend. Think about it." Li Minghua knew that he couldn't push too tight at once, and he had to take it slowly for Xu Ning. Pushing too tight would scare her away.

Sure enough, after Xu Ning listened to this, the whole person suddenly relaxed. She raised her head and glanced at Li Minghua, seeing his serious face, Xu Ning thought for a while and replied: "Okay, I promise you, if I want to find a boyfriend that day, and at that time you didn't have a girlfriend. If you still have feelings, I'll be with you."

Before long, Xu Fan came back. As soon as he came back, he discovered that something seemed to have changed between Xu Ning and Li Minghua, but he was forced to tell him what had changed, but he couldn't tell. Anyway, the feeling the two gave him was different from usual.

As time passed day by day, the weather was getting colder and colder. Xu Ning would not go back at noon now. Every day at noon, he would either go to the cafeteria to eat with everyone, or he would go to the master's house to solve it. And as the weather gets colder, there are more and more rumors in the school about whether the country will go to war with the monkey country.

"Xiaoning, everyone in the school now says that the country will definitely fight in the near future. What do you think of this statement?" Ji Wenjun asked Xu Ning at the dinner table.

"I think everyone is right. There is bound to be a battle between us and Monkey Nation. Moreover, the final victory must belong to us." Xu Ning said this sentence with full confidence.

"Hey, it's all the monkeys. It's a good peace, but I have to toss it. After this war, I don't know how many people will die?" Xia Lanyu sighed, shook her head and said.

"It is the honor of soldiers to die on the battlefield. They are all heroes." Men are born with heroism, and Ji Wenjun is no exception. 'Soldiers should die in the wild, why not shroud in horse leather. 'Every time I think of this sentence, Ji Wenjun is very excited.

Xia Lanyu naturally understood Ji Wenjun's character. He shook his head and said nothing. Xu Ning agreed with the master's words very much, but she obediently said nothing when she saw her master's apparent reluctance to talk.

When Ji Wenjun saw that the two of them ignored him, what he said alone was boring, so he could only pick up his rice bowl to eat.

After lunch, Xu Ning went straight back to the dormitory after finishing the dishes and chopsticks. Originally, Xu Ning thought that everyone should have rested at this time, and when he opened the door, he was deliberately cautious, for fear that the loud voice would wake everyone up. Unexpectedly, as soon as I opened the door, I heard everyone talking inside. Xu Ning opened the door and everyone was lying on the bed chatting.

"What are you talking about, why didn't you have a nap?" Xu Ning closed the door and asked casually.

"Xiao Liu is back, we are talking about studying abroad." Zhu Chengfeng's bed was closest to the door, so she was the first to find Xu Ning coming in. After hearing Xu Ning's question, he said directly. Others nodded to the side, indicating that the boss was right.

"Public studying abroad? Why did you suddenly talk about it." Xu Ning naturally knew about the public studying abroad, because in March this year, the country sent more than 20 elites to study abroad. At that time, this incident aroused the attention of many people in the school.

"I have received reliable information that the country is planning to draw talents from various universities to study abroad. It is said that this time I went to the United States. We, Peking University, are a prestigious university. Do you think we might be drawn?" Liu Yanan looked at Xu Ning with excitement. Said. Several other people have the same expressions as her.

Xu Ning looked at everyone's expectant expressions, and couldn't bear to break their expectations. They think too beautifully. If the country wants to smoke, they won't smoke from their freshman year. Xu Ning estimated that the biggest possibility is to draw from teachers. Taking 10,000 steps back, Xu Ning thinks she won't be drawn to them even if she does draw. The reason is simple, they are the Department of Literature. It is a waste of places for students from the public literature department to study abroad. Even in later generations, the majors that the public send to study most are energy, resources, information, life space, etc., which are particularly tall at a glance.

"Little Six, your grades are the best in our department, and you have a high chance of being drawn." Liu Yanan and others looked at Xu Ning with envy.

"Everyone, everyone thinks too much. The country has to draw certain elites. We have just entered university and we are not in our turn. You are thinking about so many people who study abroad every year. Are there any of us in the Department of Literature? I think about you." Xu Ning took off his clothes and nestled in the quilt. The quilt was cold. Xu Ning went in and flicked the quilt, stretched out his hand to tighten the quilt on both sides, and wrapped himself tightly.

"It's half past twelve, and there will be classes in the afternoon. Let's take a rest." Xu Ning closed his eyes and was ready to go to bed.

When other people heard Xu Ning's words, they thought about it carefully and found that no students from the Department of Literature had been sent out. After discovering this problem, no one said anything for a while.