Chapter 13

On the way back, everyone was discussing the questions of the exam aloud. When they heard the same answers, they were elated. If the two people have different answers, they will grab the people around them and discuss them together. In the end, the person with the different answers will sigh loudly, "It's miserable"  "It's miserable."

Xu Ning and Xu Fan were together, watching everyone's discussion in full swing, but they didn't participate in it. When they left the examination room earlier, the two had discussed it in private, and they had a good idea of ​​their own results. As long as the teacher corrects the papers without any problems, both of them should be able to enter their ideal school.

Of course, when others come to ask, they will definitely not say. Otherwise, people will only say that you are too arrogant. As soon as the exam is over and you haven't started to evaluate your scores, why do you think you can pass the exam?

It may be that people are refreshed during happy events, and Xu Ning has no signs of motion sickness all the way home. Listening to everyone's discussion, sometimes a car of people earns for an answer. She was just like watching the live broadcast, she was full of energy along the way, and Xu Fan next to her was speechless for a while.

The car stopped at the entrance of the village. When Xu Ning and the others got out of the car, Dad Xu Yuanchao was already waiting below. Those educated youths on the side looked at the two siblings with envious eyes. It feels really good that someone will pick you up when you get in the car. Their family is still far away, but if they are admitted to the university, they can leave here and go home to reunite with their families.

"Dad, how do you know that we are coming back today." Xu Ning took the heavier box to Dad, and carried a lighter bag. Followed behind my father and asked happily.

"Give me this too. The family knows that your exam is over today, and you will be back after the exam. After lunch, your grandfather will let me come over and wait." Xu Yuanchao took a box from his son and walked one by one. Replied in front.

Before they got home, they saw Grandpa Xu who had been looking at the door, and the family came to help take things. Grandpa Xu looked at his grandson and granddaughter, and turned his head and said to his daughter-in-law: "Xiao Wu his mother, the children are having trouble with exams these days, you can get them something to eat." He saw that the expressions of the two children were much worse. .

"Mom, don't worry about it. We came back from lunch, and now we can't eat it at all." Xu Fan quickly stopped when he heard his grandfather's words. Next to him, Xu Ning nodded in agreement. They really didn't want to eat at all.

"I'm really not hungry? I will burn up soon." Xu Mu said.

"I'm really not hungry, so don't be busy." Xu Ning said when things were placed on the ground. If you are eating now, you won't have to eat later in the evening.

Since both the son and the daughter said so, Xu's mother listened to them and didn't go to the kitchen again. After placing the things, the whole family stared at the two of them, all with expressions that wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask.

Xu Ning knew that everyone was afraid that if they didn't do well in the exam, they would put pressure on both of them if they asked. Leave it alone, and wanted to know that this kind of entangled expression would come out in particular. If she didn't pass the exam, maybe if her family didn't ask, she would just pretend that she didn't know and didn't say anything. But they are all doing well in the exam now, so there is no need to entangle them. Let everyone calm down first.

"After the exam, we were right. As long as we didn't make a mistake when changing the paper, going to university is a certainty." After Xu Ning and Xu Fan looked at each other, Xu Fan said with a smile.