Chapter 34

When I returned to the classroom, all the students were reading quietly. Xu Ning walked to the podium and patted the table twice, making everyone look at the podium: "Thank you, please put the book on your hand first, I have something to say."

"I just came from the instructor. The program of our class evening party has been set, and the group dance. First of all, I declare that everyone must participate." Xu Ning said while looking at everyone under the podium.

Upon hearing this, the students in the audience reacted in various ways. Those who signed up to sing before, looked disappointed. More people are curious about what dance they dance: "Xiao Liu, what dance, I have never learned how to do it." Someone in the audience asked.

"The name of the dance we danced this time is'Avalokitesvara of Thousand Hands'. The movements are very simple. Everyone will learn more." Xu Ning said after hearing the question.

After listening to the following classmates, they began to buzzing discussions, Xu Ning patted the table: "I have discussed with Teacher Li, starting tomorrow, we will use our spare time to start practicing. And I, Teacher Li, too. I have already promised to spare an hour from the evening self-study time. Starting tomorrow, after dinner, everyone will come to the classroom and we will start rehearsing."

"Xiao Liu, what kind of dance you are talking about Thousand-Hand Guanyin, I have never heard of it." Ai Xiaohua is the one who likes to dance. In addition to Xinjiang dance, other dances such as Chacha ballroom dance He knows a little bit of dances like that.

Xu Ning is already prepared for this problem. Take out the painting you just drew in the counselor's office, pass it on, and let everyone take turns to look at it.

After Ai Xiaohua took it over, he couldn't wait to look at it. There are only four photos in total. After reading them, Ai Xiaohua immediately said, "Although the movements look simple, but if the rehearsal is good, they will definitely look good. I agree to do this dance." After Ai Xiaohua finished speaking, Ban He had a good relationship with Xu Ning, and they all spoke to express their support.

"Then it's settled like this? Third brother, what about you? Do you have any comments." Xu Ning's third brother's name is Liu Laosan. He said that he should be the third in the family, so his parents named him Liu Laosan. Liu Laosan is the oldest in Xu Ning and his class. Xu Ning and the others call him the third brother in order to show respect. The third brother is 30 years old this year and is already the father of two children. He is usually very serious in class, and he never leaves his hands. He is the most serious student in their class.

Hearing Xu Ning calling him, the third brother raised his head to support his glasses, his eyes left the book, and said with a smile: "Little six, third brother is so old and clumsy, so let's not participate."

"I'm not going to participate either." "Count me alone." When he heard the third brother's words, several other students who usually got into the books like the third brother also raised their hands and said.

"No, this is a group activity, and the whole class must participate. Of course, this is what Teacher Li meant." Xu Ning shook his head and said that he could not participate.

"Brother, since it is a group activity, everyone has to participate. You have to obey the group, don't engage in individualism." Li Shuai said lazily while sitting in his seat.

The most uncomfortable third brother in the whole class is Li Shuai, who looks like a dude all day long. When I walked, my legs were dangling, and I fiddled with the hairs on my head from time to time. I felt good about myself. So as soon as he heard Li Shuai speak, he immediately replied: "Whoever you say engages in individualism, it's up to you whether I participate or not."