Chapter 71

In this way, Li Minghua entered the hall in a righteous manner, and went in and out with Xu Ning every day. Let Guo Ming mutter when he sees him: "See the color and forget the friend".

As for the news that Xu Ning and Li Minghua were stopped and robbed by people on the road, everything that should be known the next day was known. Xu Ning didn't feel strange when everyone asked. After all, with so many people last night, it is normal to have classmates who know them.

Liu Yanan and the others were surprised at what happened, and they felt heart palpitations when they heard Xu Ning's passage. Huang Yongchao and Li Shuai regret it. "Why did I forget that it was dark and Xiao Liu was not safe on the road? Not only did Xiao Liu get frightened, it also made Li Minghua show up in front of Xiao Liu." The two thought at the same time.

"Xiao Liu, we will send you back tonight." Since Li Minghua has already made up for it, they have to make up for it. Originally, Xiao Liu had a good impression of that kid, and if they didn't hurry up, Xiao Liu's fat water would really leave outsiders' fields.

"Ah, no. I have already told my brother that he will come to pick me up every night." Xu Ning shook her head directly when she heard this.

"The two of you are not safe, let us send it." Li Shuai said.

"It's really not necessary. It's not two people, there is Minghua, he is with us. Three people are safe, don't worry." Xu Ning thinks it is not a big deal, and there is no need to bother the teacher.

After finally dismissing the two of them, Xu Ning sat down to review his homework. In fact, she has already taught herself one article about the content of the book. Since she moved out of the school dormitory, she has to spend a few hours in the space every night. Xu Ning found that reading in the space, you can read it in particular, and also has a deep memory. After reading a book twice, almost all of it can be memorized. Therefore, she has become a habit of studying in space every night.

Not long after Xu Ning was studying, the professor walked in from outside. As soon as she opened her mouth, she asked Xu Ning about what happened yesterday. After hearing her talk about what happened, she nodded and told her to be careful in the future. If you have any difficulties, you can ask the school teacher for help. After saying this, the lecture began.

The professor lectured on it, and the students listened carefully with their heads up. Xu Ning looked at the blackboard, but his thoughts had run away.

To be honest, although she said it was okay, what happened yesterday still frightened her. She used to hear from others that her money was stolen, and she was robbed on the road. At that time, because she didn't experience it personally, she hadn't seen it before, so every time someone talked about it, except for a sigh, she didn't actually feel much. But now, when things happen to me, it feels obviously different.

Xu Ning still remembered that the country had a severe crackdown in 1983. Although many people later said that the crackdown was a bit overkill, there were a lot of manslaughters and misjudgments. However, I have to say that the effect of the crackdown is very obvious. In later generations, Xu Ning heard the elders around him sigh more than once. Now that the society is in such a chaotic situation, it is best to have a severe crackdown. It was also because I had listened a lot, Xu Ning also deliberately Baidu at that time.

She remembered that people later concluded that the main reason for the crackdown in 1983 was that after the end of the wg, a large number of young people returned to the city, and the city could not absorb so much of the working population for a while, so it caused everyone to be unemployed. Unemployed young people, without wages, are idle every day. As time goes on, problems arise.