Chapter 40

Sitting in the car, Xu Ning glanced at the person with a brilliant smile beside him, thinking in his heart: "Why did I agree with me when my brain was hot?" Thinking of the front, the literary magnate talked to him. The various benefits of walking really broke his bad words in Xu Ning's mind. Xu Ning was so bewildered by his appearance at the time, so confused, followed him into the car.

"Ah" Now that she wakes up, Xu Ning wants to cover her face and shout, can she regret it now. Going to play with him as a friend for a day, and staying with him for a few days as a friend, is totally different.

"Brother Wen, or you just put me down here. I thought for a while, it doesn't seem to be very good to live with you." Xu Ning tangled for a while and said courageously in a low voice.

Since Xu Ning got on the car, the writer has been in a state of excitement. Thinking of the time in the future, he could meet Xu Ning every day, and he was even more happy to find the north and the south.

Therefore, when Xu Ning said that he did not want to go, the writer's heart immediately shook his head, and his mind quickly turned: "No, I have already agreed with Xiao Wu. He will come over the day after tomorrow. If you are not there, how can I talk to him? Explain." While speeding up, the writer was thankful that his mind turned so fast that he had found such a perfect excuse so quickly.

"It doesn't matter, I..." Xu Ning wanted to say without giving up. Before I finished speaking, I was interrupted by the writer, "Si Niu, what you say is what you say, you promised yourself. By the way, our company has a female soldier in the platoon. If you really don't want to stay with me, I can arrange for you to live in the female soldiers' dormitory."

Female soldier, when she heard the female soldier, Xu Ning immediately jumped out the lyrics: "Female soldier, female soldier, female soldier, an ordinary soldier is not ordinary." . . . During the 60th National Day military parade, Xu Ning almost drooled while watching the brave female soldiers on TV.

"Do they live there?" Living with the female soldiers, I was excited thinking about it.

Wen Hao nodded again and again, although it was a pity that Xu Ning didn't choose her own room, but as long as she didn't say to go back, she would have no problem where she wanted to live.

Thinking that he could live with the female soldiers he admired in a while, Xu Ning was so excited that he would immediately go to "Brother Wen, stop your car and I'll go buy something." Seeing the fruit stand on the side of the road, Xu Ning was so excited. Ning thought it would be better to bring some fruit in the past.

After getting out of the car, Xu Ning went straight to the fruit stand. It is said to be a fruit stand, but in fact there is no fruit on it. Xu Ning took a look, and finally picked two large bunches of bananas, which cost more than two yuan in total. Xu Ning secretly sighed that it was cheap while paying. I don't know why, Xu Ning always feels that things are too cheap outside. A few cents can be used to eat a full meal, two dollars can buy a large bag of bananas, and in later generations, two dollars can be used to buy a banana.

"Why do you buy so many bananas?" Wen Hao heard Xu Ning say that she was going to buy something, and thought she was going to buy something, but she did not expect that she would come down to buy bananas. When he came over, Xu Ning was already paying. He stood on the side and couldn't say anything other than picking up the banana. After the two got in the car, the writer said.

"I want to trouble everyone. It's okay to buy something. I bought two bunches. Brother Wen will wait for you to take one bunch away." Xu Ning explained.

The car then drove for more than ten minutes. As soon as the writer turned a corner, Xu Ning saw the five characters "Serving the People". After the car stopped, Xu Ning noticed that'Beijing XX Military Region' was still written at the gate.