Boss

Dixie's Pov:

I've been working at Mr. Beck's law firm for around three months now. I was hired as his personal assistant after he fired the last one for misconduct. I enjoyed my job. Especially since Mr. Beck was my husband.

It started as a temporary thing after she was fired. Noah figured it would be easier since I already knew what to do since work was in fact how we met each other. After a few weeks went by, Noah decided to just officially hire me. I wasn't on the payroll since Noah is quite literally a billionaire and my banking is all connected to his.

It was fun working together. We would eat lunch together everyday and both go home at the same time. We were yet to have any children and weren't exactly sure if we were ever going to so I wasn't needed anywhere else. Noah and I both enjoyed life with only each other. We could go on trips anytime we wanted and didn't have to worry about anyone else.

Recently the business has been under some pressure. A woman was trying to sue us for not winning her husbands case even though he was 100% the murderer. I wasn't too worried about it but Noah was. He has stayed here until 11 pm the past three nights. He woke up earlier too, heading to work at 5:30 instead of 7.

He was just under so much pressure and wanted to get everything figured out. I couldn't blame him though. The one thing is I know how to calm him down.

~Present Day~

Noah just called me up to his office for a quick meeting. I had his entire schedule for the day prepped so I needed to brief him and respond to my emails so I could get my day started.

I entered his office door and saw him sitting at his desk, writing something, wearing his black suit as usual. I looked at his entire body before making my presence known. I looked at the way his hands flexed with each stroke of the pen and how he concentrated so deeply on his work. My husband was one of the most beautiful men on the planet I swear.

I cleared my throat as I looked down at the planner tucked in my arm. Noah's head shot up to mine and he smiled at me before pushing the button on his desk that locks the elevator door from opening on his floor. He ushered me over to behind his desk so he could see the schedule as well.

"Good morning Sir. So today you have a meeting in about 30 minutes. It's in here so you don't have to be super professional. Um later today we have to meeting with Mrs. Scott's lawyers and then a lunch wit-" I began going down the list before I was interrupted by Noah's large hand grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

"We can look at that later." He whispered in a low voice before moving his lips to my neck and kissing it aggressively.

I let out a slight breath of pleasure before standing up and turning so I was facing him, my body leaned against the large wooden desk. I stared down at him with that look in my eyes that told him 'not right now, or else we'll get caught.' He locked the elevators but that didn't stop the woman at the front desk downstairs from unlocking it for his colleague that was coming in now only 20 minutes.

"Dixie I promise I'll be careful. I just miss your body a lot right now." He said as his hands moved to the parts of my thighs that were exposed.

Definitely the wrong day to wear a skirt.

"Noah no. We don't have enough time to do that." I told him as I turned around to gather my things.

As I picked up the scattered pencils on his desk, I felt his hands come into contact with the back of my thighs. He had now let them travel up my skirt and was edging his way to the hem of my panties.

"Excuse me Sir. You need to stop." I said with a slight giggle while remaining turned around.

"Call me that again and see what happens." He told me as one of his hands left my skirt and moved up my back to push me down slightly.