Car Sex

Noah's Pov:

Today Dixie and I had a few photoshoots for work. One of them just so happened to be for our engagement announcement where we would go up in the hills to take a few pictures.

It had only been three days since I proposed to Dixie at Malibu beach but she was just so excited to tell the world that she scheduled the photographer earlier than I planned.

We were taking the pictures at sunset so both of us could have time to finish all of our work for the day and go home to our new house to get ready together.

We showered together with loving touches and caresses before getting out to put our coordinated outfits on. Dixie had picked these out weeks ago for a potential photoshoot for the future but decided on wearing them now since it consisted of a white dress for her.

Making our way out the front door, we got in the car and I placed my hand on her thigh, squeezing it firmly causing Dixie to let out a slight shriek of surprise.

I chuckled and continued to drive down the road before stopping to pick up some food and eat it really quick before we were stuck in the hills for several hours.

When we got to the designated photo spot, our entire team was waiting for us along with the photographers. To be fair, we were 20 minutes late but that's expected from us. We got out of the car and they immediately started rushing us into different positions and such.

We took over 120 photos before we finished at 8:45 pm. Everyone began packing up while Dixie and I stood there for awhile longer.

As everyone began driving away, Dixie skipped down to the car, looking down at her engagement ring the entire time. I just stared at the way her hips moved and how her dress held her perfectly.

I just wanted my hands to cover her bare skin and feel all of her most delicate places. I wanted her to scream my name as I brought her the most pleasure she's ever received.

I was completely distracted by my daydream so when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped in surprise.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Everything's great baby. Let's get going now." I said as I kissed her lips and rubbed my hands up her sides.

She nodded her head and went back to the car, me joining her shortly after.

I had a plan now and that plan didn't involve going home at all.

We began driving down the road, going through all of the twists and turns of the hills. I passed by the road we were supposed to turn down in order to get home and that's when Dixie started questioning me. I shushed her with a quick kiss at a stop sign and she sat back watching the road, still very skeptical of me.

I pulled into a secluded are that was completely dark except for the head lights and the few fireflies in the air. Dixie looked at me and smiled before unbuckling her seatbelt . I put the car in park and turned it off before undoing my own and turning to face her.

She giggled as I reached over and gripped her waist so I could pull her on top of me. I kissed her passionately before slipping my tongue into her mouth.

Dixie moaned into the kiss, her fingers tangling in my hair as I gripped her hips tightly. Her body began moving on top of me until she was practically riding my thigh.

I released from the kiss and Dixie started letting out soft whimpers as I began bringing her hips down harder. I started sucking on her neck, making sure to find all of her sweet spots and nip at them lightly.

She gained her composure back and began trying to unbuckle the belt of my suit pants. I stopped her before she could go any further so we move into the backseat where there was more space.