Real In Paris

Dixie's Pov:

We were never actually dating.

It was just for show. You know. A publicity stunt to boost both of our accounts. We joked about it one day in a team meeting and our managers took the idea and ran with it.

When we said we were dating on that early October day, we gained over three million followers together.

Three months in, we gave up on the friends only thing. We would sleep in the same bed and cuddle at people's houses even if they knew we weren't together.

One time Noah was filming a TikTok of us together being all lovey-dovey so the fans would leave us alone. He kissed me in the end, making sure it ended with us in the kiss, but it wasn't like all of the other kisses we had shared. No. This one was real. It had meaning behind it.

Pulling away, we looked at each other, confused about what had just happened. Before either of us knew what we were doing, I was pushed on my back, and we were kissing intensely.

We had to pull away in order to get oxygen to our brains but we wouldn't have if we didn't need to. Even if we didn't want to admit it, both of us enjoyed the kiss more than we should've.

That night we did our normal routine of eating dinner and going to sleep together. The only thing missing was the cuddles we usually shared. I think we were both still in shock from earlier so I didn't question it too much.

As I fell asleep that night, I did feel Noah's arms sneak around my waist and a soft kiss on my lips so I knew Noah wasn't freaked out by what we did.

Now, almost nine months later, we were celebrating our "one year anniversary" and getting ready for a trip to Paris at the same time. Both of us had some work and a few fashion shows to attend so we turned it into an entire trip.

When we got there, the first thing we did was crash on the bed due to the major time difference and the jet lag. We woke up and went to dinner, doing the usual things someone would do while traveling France.

On a night nearing the end of our trip, we decided to just walk the streets and say hello to people while paparazzi took pictures of us. We got to a certain street where the fans were stuck behind barricades so we wouldn't get mauled.

The flashes of cameras surrounded us and we just tried to make sure we looked everywhere. Noah's arm was around my waist and I was pulled close to his side.

Suddenly I was moving in front of him and into a hug. Both of his hands were on my lower back and I would be lying if I said I didn't have butterflies right now. His face was next to the side of my head and I could feel his slow breaths against my skin.

"Dixie." He whispered lowly, making sure no one else could hear him.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling through my teeth.

"Be mine." He said while pulling away to look at my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

"Be my girlfriend, be my love, be my everything." He responded, his hand reaching up to cup my cheek.

I was in complete shock. I think he got worried when I didn't respond but I quickly smiled at him so he would stay calm as I gathered my thoughts.

"Yes." I could say, barely above a whisper.

His lips crashed into mine, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Our kiss lasted almost 20 seconds before we pulled away. My hands were shaking so Noah quickly grabbed them and pulled me away.

We walked into the Valentino where my mom was waiting for us. Greeting her and the store owners, we found an area where no one else was and we were somewhat hidden.

Noah's first reaction was to grab my jaw and bring me into another deep kiss and I let him do it. When his lips let go of mine, we stared into each others eyes, seeing all of the emotions.

"I love you and I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner." He said quietly, still trying to ensure our privacy.

"It's okay Noah and I love you too." I said while running my hand down his chest.

He smiled at me and held my wrist as he continued to stare at me. We were so rudely interrupted by my mother who said we needed to leave soon so we nodded and walked with her to the front. The whole drive back to our hotel, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

This was real. And it all happened in the city of love, because we were Real in Paris.

A/N~ Hi guys. I've posted three times this week and I'm super proud lol. Also this one is shorter but that's okay, right?

Let's ask a question now. What is your favorite Doah book?

Personally mine is a tie with Her Professor and Shouldn't Have Spared You so thank you Jada and Alaina for your amazing work!

Love you always, Jacqueline ❤️