It's Over Part 2

"W-wha- I- Dixie-" Noah was trying so hard to say something but nothing was coming out of it.

"Sign them Noah. That's the only way you could possibly fix what you've done." I tell him as I push him and my body away from the counter.

"Why? How? Dixie please we can figure something else out." He tries to reason with me as I leave the kitchen to go upstairs and pack Riley's things. He obviously hadn't done it himself. That would've been to responsible of him.

"We need to start over. The only way I can see that working is if you sign the papers. I need to know that I can get away from this if you decide to start with your insecure bullshit again. You can't expect me to stay with you and keep Riley around you when I can't trust that you won't start yelling at her for being a bad daughter." I tell him as I begin to fill her backpack with clothes.

"Dixie I would never do that to her." He tells me defensively.

"You can say that as much as you want but that doesn't mean I'll believe you. Now please let me do this alone because I'm going to start freaking out if you keep talking to me." I tell him as I let out a breath of annoyance.

"No Dixie. I'm not letting you leave until we fix this. I may have broken us but Riley needs us. She can't keep switching between places." He says as he closes the door and locks it.

"Noah open the fucking door. Riley will throw a fit and I do not have another two hours to spend calming her down again." I tell him as I stand up to face him.

"No. I need you Dixie and if I open this door that means I'm letting you walk away."

"What the fuck do you want me to say because we can't stay up here forever." I move closer to him.

"We still have at least 30 minutes before she wakes up so we can argue all we want." He says coming forward and towering over me.

"Noah. I swear to god." I said as he put his hands on my hips.

He runs his hands underneath my shirt and leans down to connect our lips. I give into temptation. We start kissing more aggressively and Noah grips my hips with a bruising force. His hands find their way to the back of my exposed thighs and lift me up so I'm sitting on his hips. I have since dropped the small backpack of clothes and my hands are now running through his soft hair.

"Noah wait. We can't do this. I'm still angry with you and we're in our daughter's room." I say as I pull away.

"Well then let's go into our room." He says as he opens the door and runs down the hallway and into our bedroom.

"No wait-" I say as he throws me on the bed.

"What? Don't want any of your sexy husband?" He asks with a smirk and pulls his shirt off.

"No I don't and don't call yourself that because it's not going to be true for much longer." I tell him s I put my knees up to stop him from kissing me again.

"Well we might as well live it out while it's true. And I'm not gonna sign them." He whispers to me after pulling my legs apart to fit in between them.

"You know what fine. If I have sex with you right now, will you sign the papers?" I ask him as I hold his hands to stop them from moving around my body anymore.

"No. I think Riley's kind lonely, should we give her a sibling?" He asked as he started kissing my neck.

"Oh my god Noah! Now is not the time to be talking about having more children! We are in the middle of a marital crisis and you really think having another baby is going to help any of this?" I ask absolutely livid with this man. I can't believe he had the audacity to ask for this right now.