"Let us go inside." Ciel said and prepared himself to be carried by the butler as he stepped closer to him, although the demon butler went past him and took off his coat, giving it to the lady. "Hey,"

"The lady should be cold, please forgive me for I cannot offer something more than my coat." Sebastian's smooth words made Ciel and Agni feel disgusted and goosebumps ran in their skin while Lau was silently observing. 

"Thank you, it is more than enough." Agatha smiled at him and the atmosphere around them seem warm that Ciel yelled in irritation.

"Hey, let's go."

Finally, after a few seconds of adoring the angelic Agatha, Sebastian turned his attention to Ciel, "Yes, my lord." He held the boy, leaping up the wall. Smoothly landing on the other side of the wall was Lord West's property. 

"Let's go in as well, or we might miss the fun." Lau turned to Agatha, the woman nodded and without a word, he carried her over his shoulder and jumped up, stopping on top of the fence. Agatha yelped for a second because it was painful.

"I would very much appreciate it if you do not carry me on your shoulder." Agatha piped in as Lau placed her down the grass, as she massaged her waist. The man laughed and was about to answer her when three men suddenly appeared behind Agatha and Lau was quick to act. 

He took out two long needles from either of his sleeves and quickly jabbed and stabbed at the three. Agatha just stayed on her spot, amazed at how the man could move fast and stab in certain points as well as reveal his sharp, dark brown eyes.

Once it was done, his intimidating air quickly vanished and his face turned aloof yet again, "My, do not fall for me yet, Lady Agatha." He said which caused her to laugh.

"It's Grand Duchess to you," Ciel barked and appeared beside Agatha. He protectively went in front of the lady and the two laughed at the sight of him

Lau teasingly poked Agatha's cheek and this made Ciel click his tongue, before he could order Sebastian around, the butler appeared out of nowhere glaring at Lau. 

"What are you still doing? Let us hurry," Prince Soma whispered yelled as he ran first to a door that was already open.

...

The group managed to sneak inside the manor and found the room where a man named Lord Harrold West having a conversation with Agni but as soon as the missing maid's name Meena was mentioned, Prince Soma bursts into the room which made Ciel groan and Agatha almost slapped herself in the forehead. 

However, instead of Agni following Prince Soma's order to beat West for information, the white-haired butler did not follow his words but when it was Lord West's turn, Agni raised his hand but Agatha saw the butler's hesitation and rage.

"I will show you how I am better," Someone whispered to her ear and she just saw a blur followed by someone going inside the room and interfering before Agni's hand could reach the prince's cheek.